Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sleep after sex
I don't get sleepy right after sex, I get energized. I like to take a shower or bath together, have a snack, listen to music and talk, but never grade his or my performance.

Is this the same boyfriend who 'wasn't romantic' as per this thread:
https://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=42140

????

If so I'd call this progress??!

Do you know what you want????
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

IanSaysHi Wrote:Is this the same boyfriend who 'wasn't romantic' as per this thread:
https://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=42140

????

If so I'd call this progress??!

Do you know what you want????

Could you help him mate as he is a bit lost, he's in London in Wales, do you know where that is mate?

Zen Wrote:Could you help him mate as he is a bit lost, he's in London in Wales, do you know where that is mate?

At the very least, Ian should find out if the OP gets sleepy after sex, right?

Darius Wrote:At the very least, Ian should find out if the OP gets sleepy after sex, right?

Haha, very true Darius! We still don't know what his fatigue levels are like after sex :-)

If I doesn't want to talk about how wonderful I was then I'll rip his chest out, and eat his heart, watching him suffering in eternal pain. You know, like a normal person.

kenaiou Wrote:If I doesn't want to talk about how wonderful I was then I'll rip his chest out, and eat his heart, watching him suffering in eternal pain. You know, like a normal person.

Ummm.....TAXI!! Haha

Practice makes perfect?

"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Bear you guys are funny what happened if your partner love commenting about every sexual performance ? And sometimes you feel tired after sex
How you guys you deal with it ?

Josuepek Wrote:Bear you guys are funny what happened if your partner love commenting about every sexual performance ? And sometimes you feel tired after sex
How you guys you deal with it ?

What would you do about that situation ?