Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sleep after sex
I like when he comments about my performance it feel good to know that you are appreciated but sometimes you just want to sleep

In my experience, sex can be at anytime, so I don't always sleep afterwards. And if it is before sleep time, a cuddle and a bit of a chat is nice before drifting off. Wham bam thankyou mam, turning away and beginning to snore, really?

And you'll know if your fella has had a good time. No need to be issuing grades.

Hahaha how will you know if your partner had a gud time if you start snoring ?

Josuepek Wrote:Hahaha how will you know if your partner had a gud time if you start snoring ?

Because you would know during sex if you were in tune with your partner at all. Unless you fall asleep during sex. Then that would tell you for sure anyway I guess.

shower again after sex

Before [MENTION=20938]Gideon[/MENTION]? I fucked, and then it was time for the to get out of my house (or me to get out of theirs).

With Gid, on the other hand, we cuddle. There might be a brief "you okay?" or "God that was hot", but I can't stay awake too long so usually end up crashing out after a few minutes, whether he wants me to or not.

I've been single for my entire life, even i already came to terms with ,my sexuality RudolfRudolf, partially because of the physical appearance anxiety I have. I can't help the thoughts of being rejected by (gay) guys who I find attractive as I'm not good-looking at all.
Nonetheless, I rather go straight to sleep, there's actually nothing to comment about. Sex causes sleepiness, no point in resisting.
or I maybe overcome my anxiety and starting to have sex, then change my mind about it.

But sometimes you need to be reassured that you and your partner did enjoy the time right ?

Josuepek Wrote:But sometimes you need to be reassured that you and your partner did enjoy the time right ?

Have you ever told him you need that kind of reassurance from him? He might think if he was having a good time, so were you, right?

It's good to talk about sex and let each other know what particularly turned you on and if there was something you didn't care for. The foundation of a good relationship is communication.

Cowboy Wrote:Gather my belongings and take the long walk of shame home
That is a sorry idea, to me, but then I guess some people have to go through this to get a little sex from time to time.