Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sleep after sex
Josuepek Wrote:But sometimes you need to be reassured that you and your partner did enjoy the time right ?
I'd say, tell him how you enjoyed it and then let him come up with his own form of congratulation, if any is to be had and uttered. You could even point out which bit you enjoyed best and maybe why, so next time he'll be guided to what you find the most erotic, fulfilling, sexy, delighful, horny....
But I'd say don't force him to say anything that he may not genuinely be thinking.

[MENTION=24299]Josuepek[/MENTION], actually my experience of sex with my partner will generally end up in him falling asleep. For one thing he does not consume anything like tea, or coffee or anything that keeps us awake, so that's one for starters, and for seconds, I guess the sex is so good that it sends him into deep sleep from the amount of great endorphins that are released upon orgasm. I think this is as good a measure of how good the sex was as asking him how he liked it. I know I liked it, that should suffice me not to request a long conversation after the deed. :biggrin:

princealbertofb Wrote:That is a sorry idea, to me, but then I guess some people have to go through this to get a little sex from time to time.

You slay me

Cowboy Wrote:You slay me

Sorry, [MENTION=24266]Cowboy[/MENTION] ....

I am a total cuddle whore.... so after sex, we best be arm- and leg-locked, pecking each other on the lips, and chatting. Falling asleep like that is total bliss...

And then the next morning, wake up, cuddle, more sex, and more cuddling Big Grin

As to cuddling...two guys holding close in each other's arms is really romantic and I love it for sure. However, I tend to avoid cuddling in summer, especially when there is no air-conditioner (At least they don't have that for student dorms in Bayreuth.). In that case, it's burning like crazy when you snuggle, and that's when I think what Jean-Paul Sartre said is right -- Hell is other people. Smile
生年不满百,
常怀千岁忧。
昼短苦夜长,
何不秉烛游。

Cowboy Wrote:Gather my belongings and take the long walk of shame home

Haha. It happened once. I took taxi instead. Sigh......

but do you clean up after, or are you cuddling in a mess of manjuice?

I prefer to clean up but after cleaning up I'm less tired then when I finished and not moving.

IndividuellaUni Wrote:I am a total cuddle whore.... so after sex, we best be arm- and leg-locked, pecking each other on the lips, and chatting. Falling asleep like that is total bliss...

And then the next morning, wake up, cuddle, more sex, and more cuddling Big Grin

That's pretty much how it goes for me and my partner.

Radbot42 Wrote:but do you clean up after, or are you cuddling in a mess of manjuice?

I prefer to clean up but after cleaning up I'm less tired then when I finished and not moving.

Ha this is what I don't miss about sex with a guy... Tongue the man juice mess. It's lovely being a woman having sex with a woman and not worrying about the mess that follows....