Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
::sniff-sniff::
It's only natural to be aroused by scent or at least be attracted to it.

The sad thing is when a nice and attractive guy doesn't smell "right" to you. You can tell your brain hundred times that he is the one, but it won't work.

That reminds me on a old recipe I read years ago.... it was about Pheromones ..... maybe its a bit off topic and for a few people disgusting too....

It was a mixture of alcohol mixed with a mans own sperm... and as parfume Lavender water, vanilla bean, Cinnamon or Rose water.... and to put only a few drips behind the ears...
That shows that a mans smell was important for many people....

Scents are not really sexually stimulating for me but in a romantic way I like to smell my boyfriends scent in our bed and on his clothes and when we snuggle...kinda makes me feel warm and fuzzy and "at home"...but not horny.

I love the smell of men's suits Smile I'm not sure why is that, but no other piece of clothing smells the same way.

I love the smell of my friend. :redface: It was great when I used to sleep over at his house, I'd sleep on his bed, so it was like heaven lol.

Hello, my name is jatman and I have a used underwear fetish...

^sweet!

I'm not as hardcore. I just like smelly guy shirts. I know pretty lame Rolleyes

Heh. Scent. Yeah, I love the smell of my man. Compliment him on it all the time, 'specially when we get all hot and sweaty at the club. He thinks I'm a bit weird for it, but doesn't complain too much. Guess I'm just lucky he puts up with it. Can't say there's any one scent that I like best. Really, it's all good.

Even i get turned on by smell espcially if the guy is hot..I like to smell armpits..i know for some its kinda filthy and weird But I get turned on by that smell..Anyone like armpit smell