Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
some random thoughts from a fem guy
Your missing the point entirely. It's not about trying to censor you or trying to tell you what to like or not like, and your entittled to your opinion's like we all are as individuals. What the point is though is that if you don't like it, then why even post here in the first place putting him down for what he likes. For example, and I will use myself in this example to be fair. If i was ever lucky enough to find that special someone and we were walking affectionately together, and someone called my guy a deragatory remark just because they didn't like it would that be okay? No it most certainly wouldn't, and i would step up to defend my guy as I'm sure anyone here would for someone they cared about wether there in a relationship with them or there a friend. But that is just an example. Your whole argument is flawed.

[MENTION=23117]Scootaloo[/MENTION]

These are for you Baby..

[Image: ad527b414734775bfa2316ca7d79d573.jpg]

[Image: 9fdb06c9c9c784092ee24e9bc8e569d1.jpg]

[Image: f351d251f82618a077e312aebc56428f.jpg]

[Image: 9bf9533302f0816ede20e6592b086232.jpg]

[Image: 81c0ea8de4beed2d116f98b9d6d53203.jpg]

[Image: f0d132f7920c9b33dbe0560889087d63.jpg]

[Image: 0f4367e7b492ea50c4392d7832eb7490.jpg]

[Image: cd6f457195fa03e57eaec5168631fb73.jpg]

[Image: 0e552426ca288411572687a36ed1f9d2.jpg]

[Image: becc6b2591a7e2c2d2f1cc3f9cfc6d47.jpg]

[Image: d951a42989e5f2abadd080509c758dbd.jpg]

Scoota..
Do your thing..

Don't know you very well.. but your posts are nothing but positive and supportive. .
(And sometimes phreaky )..
Can't speak for others but..I love having you around here..
Hugs..

Uh, Jim, uh, as long as it is not ice cream enemas I guess that is OK, but are you sure we should know?

and for all: Remember the wisdom of Petronius: de gustibus non dusputandum
I bid NO Trump!

valkyrie4488 Wrote:Your missing the point entirely. It's not about trying to censor you or trying to tell you what to like or not like, and your entittled to your opinion's like we all are as individuals. What the point is though is that if you don't like it, then why even post here in the first place putting him down for what he likes.

you saying that a thread is only for expressing positive opinions and not negative opinions is exactly censorship.

and i already said i wasn't putting Scootaloo down. did you read those parts at all? you invented the 'putting him down' all on your own.

finding a behavior distasteful is not the same as finding the person doing it distasteful. i don't condemn men for their bad habits, or any other flaws for that matter. if i love a man, i will love him even if he wears fucking female underwear (a practice i detest). i see men for who they are deep inside, and nothing else matters to me but that. what a man does, what he wears, how he behaves – those things are all less important to me than who he is as a man.

this all being said -- i don't know Scootaloo, who he is, what he's like as a man. i have no opinion of him whatsoever, positive or negative. how much more clear do i have to make it for you to understand it already?

Quote:someone called my guy a deragatory remark just because they didn't like it would that be okay?

of course it wouldn't. but this is irrelevant to this thread since i haven't called anybody by any derogatory remarks. i called a practice of wearing female underwear distasteful. you extended that to something that it was not. that is on you.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

I extended nothing, you took it out of context. That is why it's called an example. Derogatory or not calling something someone likes doing distasteful and incomprehensible it can inadvertently hurt them as well, and a thread isn't only for expressing positive opinions, I never said that. When you say something like that along with
meridannight Wrote:why would a gay man enjoy that stuff? we are into men, not into women.
it does sound hurtful and like your saying there's something wrong with it. There's nothing wrong with speaking your mind and opinions, that's how discussions evolve but just being rude and inconsiderate of others feelings is. I get you don't like it, and that's okay it's your opinion which your entitled to, but why the need to post so hard against it and possibly hurt the original poster.

Aside from that. I love having you here as well [MENTION=23117]Scootaloo[/MENTION]

VirgoMasquerade Wrote:a thread isn't only for expressing positive opinions, I never said that.

you didn't word it directly like that, that would be absurd after all. but please explain what exactly did you mean by this then:

Quote:if you don't like it, then why even post here in the first place

Quote:What the point is though is that if you don't like it, then why even post here in the first place

what was it, huh? i told you i posted because i wanted to express my opinion. the fact that it was negative didn't automatically make it hurtful. you say i keep reading things into what you typed -- look in the mirror.

that sentence clearly implied that one shouldn't post unless one agrees with the OP and/or has a positive opinion on the subject. you an twist your usage of words whichever way you like but it is crystal clear that was the implication in it.

Quote:When you say something like that along with /.../ it does sound hurtful and like your saying there's something wrong with it.

that's your opinion. i wasn't even talking to you. was [MENTION=23117]Scootaloo[/MENTION] hurt? he didn't say so. in fact, he also agreed that such a thing wouldn't turn him on when the guy he was with dressed like that. are you speaking on his behalf? for the hurt he felt when i said it was distasteful to me? or on whose behalf exactly are you speaking? besides your self-righteous self?

Quote:There's nothing wrong with speaking your mind and opinions, that's how discussions evolve

then let me speak my mind and stop trying to prove so hard that your pain threshold is universal to everyone.

Quote:why the need to post so hard against it and possibly hurt the original poster.

so hard? i was being soft. whichever way i would have put it there would have been someone on the planet thinking my words were hurtful. one can't take everybody's feelings into consideration. one can't please everyone. people are hurt for smaller or bigger things. and there's nothing anybody can do to avoid any of it. by your standards people shouldn't open their mouth at all lest they accidentally hurt someone or have fake positive compliments spilling out of their mouth to strangers they haven't even met. do you understand how absurd you are being?
''Do I look civilized to you?''

LJay Wrote:Uh, Jim, uh, as long as it is not ice cream enemas I guess that is OK, but are you sure we should know?

and for all: Remember the wisdom of Petronius: de gustibus non dusputandum

Hummmmm,,, Ice Cream Enemas,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Now your talking!!!!

For those who like to snack on someones backside,,, I think it would be an exciting change from the boring natural flavor one would find in those nether regions...

I hads to google me that-thar Latin phrase you be mentioning. I's done lerned me somtin new today........ (big grin)...........

It's a matter of taste,
Jimeroooo
We Have Elvis !!

Rock that fem wear scooter. I may not be into it but you go man.

If "x" action makes you feel good and doesn't do harm to anyone else, knock yourself out Scoot! Smile
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Honestly didn't think my random thoughts would spark such a thread.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I have no issue if it's not the same as mine. I would rather you be honest then to censor yourself.

I mean just cause someone doesn't like or understand what someone else does, doesn't make them wrong either. I'm comfortable in my skin and encourage everyone to be them same.

That being said, I'm all giddy from the love I got, Squeeee.