Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
songs i like
Aaron Lewis of Staind - Something To Remind You - Brand New! LIVE Reading, PA 04/27/11
(look up on youtube, I can't post links)

I can't say I like this song but no song will ever bring out as much emotion as this one does for me.

(short story).... I hired him to fill a position and we became instant friends, the kind of person you meet and feel like you have known all your life. He had a lot of problems and was trying to get his life sorted. Had a good head on his shoulders, and ended up taking a position of responsibility with company we worked for. We spent a lot of time together and enjoyed a couple of hobbies together. I knew him for about 10 years and we trusted each other. He bought a motorcycle and on his way home from the title transfer some idiot pulled out in front of him. He suffered massive head trauma even though he was wearing a helmet. A month in the hospital and several months in rehab we knew he would never be the same. He fought his way back and after a year he was able to get his son back and care for him. He was a better father than most I know and I couldn't have been more proud of him. A year and a half after the accident he was found dead on his bedroom floor. He posted this song on his FB page the day before he died. I haven't been able to listen to this song the whole way through since.

happyschizoid i know the song very well, i used to like staind especially when i was younger!

Heres a recent song, i didnt like it at first but now its stuck in my head

:eek:

What happened to Leona Lewis now? She deserves more recognition than those gaga or perry... I think she needs a great material because she already has the voice and looks

And i like Say Something as well....nice