Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
spit swallow or no sucking?
james gay sex research continues!! Confusedmile:

Hello James, I think swallowing really depends on if it is with a long term partner or casual meetup. I would not do it for the latter as it is not really safe sex and you could catch all sorts of STDs swallowing their cum!

--Eddie

I really actually enjoy sucking cock quite a bit, and for some reason... cum turns me on. So I swallow.

seem like majority of us are swallowers den!! LOL
yer eddie i wouldnt swallow wiv a one night stand only someone i got to know properly!!

I prefer to swallow, but it also depends on the guy I am sucking off. Some guys prefer to shoot on someone's face or inside a condom. I prefer the guys who shoot & snowball.

Swallow.

IF i had a professional bodybuilder(WISHFULL THINKING!!!) i would SERIOUSLY suck his cock & SWALLOW.

its hard to suck a cock and do a good job when you have braces .... Sad

curt-88 Wrote:its hard to suck a cock and do a good job when you have braces .... Sad

I don't entirely agree (though I've never had braces) because I think the most important thing when sucking is to use your tongue against his frenum. I only like to swallow when I am exceptionally horny. Some people used to say that swallowing was more advisable than spitting out because the cum goes straight into your stomach, where there are strong acids which will kill the HIV virus in no time. I don't know what the most recent advice is.

peterinmalaga Wrote:Some people used to say that swallowing was more advisable than spitting out because the cum goes straight into your stomach, where there are strong acids which will kill the HIV virus in no time. I don't know what the most recent advice is.

Don't believe everything you hear.
Quote:Although some sources will tell you that the risks of transmission through oral sex are minimal; other studies have suggested that as many as ten percent of HIV transmissions could have occoured through oral sex.
WikiAnswers - Can HIV be transmitted if you swallow the semen of someone who is HIV-positive