Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
straight friends?
I'm 23 and engaged as some of you know but I'm looking for some straight friends and I don't know where to look... looking for online friends any suggestions

rmf Wrote:I'm 23 and engaged as some of you know but I'm looking for some straight friends and I don't know where to look... looking for online friends any suggestions

Work?

Social clubs, such as book clubs, cooking clubs, etc...

Gays with straight friends clubs or organizations? Yes, I have seen a few.
Dont know where you would look online though.

I work from home..n I'm only looking for online Smile

I'm sure joining like a fitness forum or something like that would be a good place to meet lots of straight guys. Nothing like having a good straight bud.

Are you specifically looking for straight guys or girl friends?

myself; not jonsing for the odor of straight boy, was going to say consider a straight hag girl friend too.
important this person knows they are straight, what it means to be this part the 96% and your the gay man.

easy way is to consider what personal traits you cherish that are traditionally straight, beer, cars/motorcycles, computers, sports/fitness, carpentry and join an associated forum(s).

more on a personal level, good to get out of the house form time to time:
-See if you can find the only a gym partner.
-Join a travel buddy forum. Take a couple days off and go some where with a travel buddy.

Join Facebook - I have over 600 friends and they all Like me - none hate me, everything I write I get instant likes on clearly they are my dearest friends who I can count on for everything. They Like me!

[Image: 5-facebook-like-button_thumb.jpeg]

Seriously, finding true friends is a bit more difficult, more like finding a spouse than anything else - You need to be able ot get along, have similar interests and then there is the whole 'character' of the individual.

Out of those 600 people who like everything I say and played Farmville with me not one gives a damn if I commit suicide, drop off the face of the earth, whatever. (Excluding those who I know in real life). They are merely acquaintances, not friends.

So it boils down to what you define as a friend.

I have about 5 internet 'buddies' individuals who I will never meet face to face, but who have demonstrated that they are friends not mere acquaintances. I have hundreds of acquaintances through theinternet who I know if push comes to shove they will be conveniently occupied in times of trouble and will not survive the friendship - test.

I am looking for guy friends... just casual friends to chat with really

rmf Wrote:I'm 23 and engaged as some of you know but I'm looking for some straight friends and I don't know where to look... looking for online friends any suggestions

Man they are every where at least 70% of my friend are hetero. I have the opposite problem I got not many homos for friends u.u oh well love the people and they will come to you.

Kiid Wrote:Man they are every where at least 70% of my friend are hetero. I have the opposite problem I got not many homos for friends u.u oh well love the people and they will come to you.

Yea I have a similar problem 100% of my friends are straight and sometimes I find myself wishing I had a gay buddy to just do gay stuff with. Not hook up but like go to gay events

Lol go to a titty bar XD. You will find a LOT of straight guys there lol. Straight guys are the easiest to find. Look outside there everywhere lol