Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
talk about insulting?
well ~

his name's getting crossed off of my wedding invite list . haaaaahahahh

I agree with meg, the best punishment we can give to them; is to laugh at them. They are doing the ''bullet'' part preatty well to themselves.

My thinking is messed up? Where is his fucking beard?

Nothing Fisher said in that video made any sense. He doesn't back up any of his assertions, except with some bizarre quotes from the Bible. He talks about "normal people", but what he (and most people) mean by that is "people who share my beliefs and ways of thinking". It is clear from other statements he has made that he has a basic misunderstanding of what a 'fact' is . It's sad that people like Fisher are given time on TV and radio.

The great thing about me being me...and you being you, is ultimately if we live a clean, honest and happy existance, the shit people say doesn't matter.

I have heard every bigotted arguement on religion, race, gender and sexuality, so I know these people cannot be serious, even if they think they are. I'm confident and intelligent enough to know that the majority DON'T think like this and bigotry is an unacceptable 'art' that is rapidly being pushed aside into oblivion.

I chose not to give these morons an audience, they won't get my views, they won't even get a peep out of me. If you argue with an idiot, what does that make you?

Geminize Wrote:Nothing Fisher said in that video made any sense. He doesn't back up any of his assertions, except with some bizarre quotes from the Bible. He talks about "normal people", but what he (and most people) mean by that is "people who share my beliefs and ways of thinking". It is clear from other statements he has made that he has a basic misunderstanding of what a 'fact' is . It's sad that people like Fisher are given time on TV and radio.

I think they buy that time... Money wasted.

"They are impervious to *lists stuff that applies to religious folk*". Haha.....

Corsac Wrote:"They are impervious to *lists stuff that applies to religious folk*". Haha.....

I noticed that! He doesn't see that all those things are empirical, and he's preaching on belief...

I can't understant how religious people can talk about us and say that we're against the nature...Of course a man who walks over the water, multiplies bread and fish and becomes alives three days after his death is very normal and natural.

watching 00:11 to 00:36 sound like something bill mare would say about religious people