Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
talk radio chat
http://blatherwatch.blogs.com/talk_radio/

today Thom hartmann said Romney is escalating nuclear war because he says he wont let Iran have nukes yet Obama says the same?

Obama says will "not countenance" Iran getting nuclear weapon - Yahoo! News

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-says-not-cou...20920.html

Limbaugh retracted his slut remarks i think just to get sponsers for his show

he never has his own ideas and hes only in it for the money

Yes, I think the fact that the Republican candidates are calling the President weak on Iran because he wants to try sanctions and diplomacy before attacking Iran can be considered rather extreme.

The Republican candidates are using this as a way to try and get votes, to try and show the Democrats as weak on national security, and it is very irresponsible. Basically, the Republican candidates are saying that trying to exhaust all options before resorting to war is weak. Is that something you agree with? Does that make you want to vote for these people, because they are banking that you will be too distracted by the camera lights and sound-bights to realize the folly of what they are saying.

I cannot help but think that Israel is becoming more of a liability than an ally.

No, Iran should not have nuclear weapons . . . but neither should Israel, Pakistan or India. You know who else shouldn't have nuclear missiles, North Korea, China, and Russia. But guess what, France and Britain shouldn't have them either. And of course, the United States should never have built them in the first place and should do all that it can to eliminate its nuclear arsenal as quickly and safely as possible.

how quick we forget
we went into Iraq and found nothing
this is all for stupid... again

Limbaugh is just an other hater and is paid to simply not be happy. Sad his boat hit some rocks but he will be back.

Inchante Wrote:Yes, I think the fact that the Republican candidates are calling the President weak on Iran because he wants to try sanctions and diplomacy before attacking Iran can be considered rather extreme.

The Republican candidates are using this as a way to try and get votes, to try and show the Democrats as weak on national security, and it is very irresponsible. Basically, the Republican candidates are saying that trying to exhaust all options before resorting to war is weak. Is that something you agree with? Does that make you want to vote for these people, because they are banking that you will be too distracted by the camera lights and sound-bights to realize the folly of what they are saying.

I cannot help but think that Israel is becoming more of a liability than an ally.

No, Iran should not have nuclear weapons . . . but neither should Israel, Pakistan or India. You know who else shouldn't have nuclear missiles, North Korea, China, and Russia. But guess what, France and Britain shouldn't have them either. And of course, the United States should never have built them in the first place and should do all that it can to eliminate its nuclear arsenal as quickly and safely as possible.

hell yes i think we should have nuclear weapons so should isreal and uk i guess

the geni is out of the bottle

pellaz Wrote:how quick we forget
we went into Iraq and found nothing
this is all for stupid... again

Limbaugh is just an other hater and is paid to simply not be happy. Sad his boat hit some rocks but he will be back.

ha

i havent forgotten this

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5658502n

Resurrecting Eden

November 15, 2009 4:53 PM

In Iraq, where many biblical scholars place the Garden of Eden, Scott Pelley finds a water world where the Marsh Arabs are making a comeback after Saddam nearly destroyed the cradle of civilization.

thats pretty damn mass destruction

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-18560_162-20073402.html

This story was first published Nov. 15, 2009. It was updated on June 22, 2011.

It turns out Saddam Hussein did possess a weapon of mass destruction and he used it in a slaughter that few people have heard of until now. After the Gulf War in 1991, Saddam spent untold millions on a weapon designed to exterminate an ancient civilization called the Ma'dan, also known as the "Marsh Arabs." They lived in Iraq between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers, where many biblical scholars place the Garden of Eden.

But if this was the place where man fell from grace, Saddam showed just how far man can fall. In a spectacular feat of engineering he used water in a strike against his own people that not even an atom bomb could match.

Back in 2009, "60 Minutes" and correspondent Scott Pelley journeyed there with an American engineer who's resurrecting this magical land that was turned to dust by Saddam's secret weapon.

Photos: A visit to the marshes of southern Iraq

HollandofFrance Wrote:hell yes i think we should have nuclear weapons so should isreal and uk i guess

the geni is out of the bottle

But the United States is a repressive country. You have said it yourself. What would happen if the people of Serbia rose up again against NATO's hegemony? If that happened, the Americans and British would just drop nuclear weapons on "innocent" people.

Inchante Wrote:But the United States is a repressive country. You have said it yourself. What would happen if the people of Serbia rose up again against NATO's hegemony? If that happened, the Americans and British would just drop nuclear weapons on "innocent" people.

that sure is a lot of stuff subject matter rolled into a short paragraph

usa?we are liberal we are conservative we are free,we are a crazy place

the people are ok-our government at times does stupid things i guess

they wont nuke again -not like that

thats crazy talk