Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
things you find sexy ..
Beautiful eyes
An eye for an eye

Ibex Wrote:Confidence.
Positive attitude.
Computer Knowhow Tongue (I suck at PCs, and the break a lot for me, so someone that knows computers that could fix my PCs would be so sexy for me haha)

Well, I have a degree in applied Computing, what do you say? Would you go out with me!

A good personality
An eye for an eye

artyboy Wrote:Something with a LS1 or similar V8 inside, don't mind the Nissan V6 the Skyline GTR has lol. 50/50 weight distribution. Oh I also think to pieces of metal carved to fit into each other is way way sexy.

You are talking about a vehicle right? Evil_lol

heshal Wrote:You are talking about a vehicle right? Evil_lol

They are talking about a vehicle!
An eye for an eye

If I made a list, we could be here all day and Twist would just call me biased for like the millionth time *Chuckles* It's true tho, I find just about everything he does...hot on some level.

But to toss an example out there...My boy turns eating into an art form. Just...damn
Considering the amount of food he has to consume to keep up with his metabolism, it can often be a chore. But give him something he -really- enjoys and it's just...art.

(And yes, my love, I know that I -am- biased, that however, does not make me wrong. )

heshal Wrote:Well, I have a degree in applied Computing, what do you say? Would you go out with me!

Well we could of course go out, to get to know each other better xD

****male****

More:
Great humour. Make me laugh, and I will love you xD
Beard like uhm Ryan Gosling and Arron Crascall is sexy. Beard like my cousin or Harley from EpicMealTime is not.
Not too focused on looks, but not "I don't give a fuck" about the looks either. A little bit vane is alright to be.
I'm a little bit vane, I love my hair xD
A pretty dick is sexy XD I don't like those raisin looking dicks. Dried af ones.