Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
this is just a rant n moan
I know the feeling and I give you a big hug!

Wait until you are older and discover you are having one of those years....

:tongue:

I spent many years going through what you have and the only thing that kept me going is always remembering it could be worse. A hell of a lot worse. Like I tell others I've been there done that got the tshirt and burned that bitch. Life is what you make of it. We will always have ups and downs and when you've reached rock bottom there are only two ways to go straight up or sideways. Go straight up!!!!!!Shakin

yousir Wrote:YOU'RE ALL BEAUTIFUL. THANK YOU.

See this is what I do not get. You're really cute. You'd think really cute guys would be taken, if the gay scene is so shallow, but I see a lot of the attractive guys are the single ones!!

THANKS GUYS <3 x

Awee youre too sweet to say that but its the monogamous idea that prevents gays to stay true everyone is bed hopping nobody is interested in a real strong relationship based on loyalty, passion, sharing, and best of all romance. People are just trying to rack up their sex partner number to feel good about themselves its pretty sad Sad

jogu656 Wrote:Awee youre too sweet to say that but its the monogamous idea that prevents gays to stay true everyone is bed hopping nobody is interested in a real strong relationship based on loyalty, passion, sharing, and best of all romance. People are just trying to rack up their sex partner number to feel good about themselves its pretty sad Sad
"Everyone"? "Nobody"? "People"?

Is that 100% accurate?

EVERYONE is bed hopping, NOBODY wants a real relationship, PEOPLE just racking up their sex numbers?

You know what blows my mind? I hang out on gay forums. I see young (20 something) gay guys complain about this almost daily. But there's the problem... How can this be true (everyone, nobody, people) if there are SO MANY young guys complaining about it? How is it that the guys who actually WANT relationships can't find one another?

You know what I think? I think it isn't because "people just want to rack up their sex numbers..." I think it is because young guys DO NOT KNOW HOW TO HAVE RELATIONSHIPS. Don't know the first thing about COMMUNICATING with one another. Don't even know what INTIMACY is! A relationship is more than having sex. Communication is more than texting back and forth. Intimacy is NOT being invulnerable.

Sorry, jogu656, this isn't really aimed at YOU so much as I just see this over and over again. It's really frustrating.

MikeW Wrote:"Everyone"? "Nobody"? "People"?

Is that 100% accurate?

EVERYONE is bed hopping, NOBODY wants a real relationship, PEOPLE just racking up their sex numbers?

You know what blows my mind? I hang out on gay forums. I see young (20 something) gay guys complain about this almost daily. But there's the problem... How can this be true (everyone, nobody, people) if there are SO MANY young guys complaining about it? How is it that the guys who actually WANT relationships can't find one another?

You know what I think? I think it isn't because "people just want to rack up their sex numbers..." I think it is because young guys DO NOT KNOW HOW TO HAVE RELATIONSHIPS. Don't know the first thing about COMMUNICATING with one another. Don't even know what INTIMACY is! A relationship is more than having sex. Communication is more than texting back and forth. Intimacy is NOT being invulnerable.

Sorry, jogu656, this isn't really aimed at YOU so much as I just see this over and over again. It's really frustrating.

I know don't worry, I know what you mean, yes I agree that a lot of the young ones complaint about these things, and we read or listen thinking that if so many feel this way why is it a problem? You would think they would meet someone who feels this way and problem solved (LOL)But I think the internet has made it easier to allow for too many obstacles and temptations, plus kids don't know that just because you disagree with your partner it doesn't mean you end it, its the obstacles you overcome together that make a relationship stronger, ive had my share od long relationships but sadly despite my hard work to make it work, if you stand alone it never works, ive been cheated and left for superficial reasons such as weight or even the way I dress LOL and also because he hadn't experience "fun" (meaning hook ups) so I relate with your frustration, im frustrated too with gays most don't really know what they want and cause others too much pain and grief.

jogu656 Wrote:I know don't worry, I know what you mean, yes I agree that a lot of the young ones complaint about these things, and we read or listen thinking that if so many feel this way why is it a problem? You would think they would meet someone who feels this way and problem solved (LOL)But I think the internet has made it easier to allow for too many obstacles and temptations, plus kids don't know that just because you disagree with your partner it doesn't mean you end it, its the obstacles you overcome together that make a relationship stronger, ive had my share od long relationships but sadly despite my hard work to make it work, if you stand alone it never works, ive been cheated and left for superficial reasons such as weight or even the way I dress LOL and also because he hadn't experience "fun" (meaning hook ups) so I relate with your frustration, im frustrated too with gays most don't really know what they want and cause others too much pain and grief.

This sounds like the gay version of the favorite sport of a lot of women for years...Man Bashing....

Personally...I choose to look at my own contributions to any situation to gain insight in what I contributed to the dynamics...so I can go on without being a victim... and thinking like one.

People who don't see their own role in any situation are doomed to repeat it over and over...

In the meantime...unless someone else picks up the pace and does it...I am going to start the Special Snowflakes dating site for the gay man. There is a need....the pure ones... and the (self described) good ones who "aren't shallow"....need a place to meet each other...someone MUST fill this need.

Of course...there will be a shelf life for this service. Looking in the mirror sucks after awhile...

Youre all right.
And youre all wrong.

Substiuting one stereotype for another.
All gay guys want sex. nobody wants a relationship. Young guys dont know how to connect.

Youre frustrated mike? im fuckin frustrated.

It seems these days people have a lot of demands but wont offer much.

guy says...
"i wont date:
Asians.
Blacks.
Indians.
People with no career ambitions.
People with no high flying achievements.
People who dont reflect Me back to myself.
People who live with their parents.
People who dont drive.
people with baggage.
People who arent well read and dont know big words.
People who cant spell
People who...
"

Its an application process. youre lucky to be in their focus. This is how it feels sometimes.

^^^ There is a really easy way to find someone...

Don't ever look for it.

I always wanted to AVOID falling in love. I quite like meaningful sex with no strings....the thought of "making love" made me want to vomit (still does). Intimacy...YIKES...fuck that....

I wanted to have sex with as many different men as I could...and yet...I got "caught"...and I am quite happy after 29 years....

I have never been on a dating site...they sound horrible. I don't even want to look out of curiousity.

I think it would probably be better to pursue relationships with work colleagues / class mates etc. You've already got them trapped. They have to turn up for work, making it very difficult for them to ignore you.