Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to stay or to go .... i just dont know
history of my dating
Crim - was ok fist boyfriend, didnt last long
shame - on and off for two years, cheat and eventually tried to end his life
sab - broke up with me at a bus stop after spending the whole weekend with him as he wasnt feeling it after 3 months

AND NOW IS THE ONE IM HAVING TROUBLE WITH
I met Geo about a month after me and sab broke up, i wasnt looking for someone so soon it just sorta happened he was great funny and easy on the eyes although he never wanted to text it was all phone calls phone calls phone calls this got a bit much so i said it to him and it calmed down, this was fine a few weeks later i was looking at his new phone and there were pictures in his gallery of this guy who he had said was just his friend but these pics were more than friendly, the next day i did the worst thing i checked his laptop history and seen he was in chatrooms camsites dating sites even when we were together i said it to him he lied lied lied lied over and over and eventually he admitted it - i wasnt impressed, he doesnt work and spends all his time on his computer talking to so called friends, it was january before i knew it and i was off to america, he txt me every day for the 8 days telling me how much he missed me to my annoyance i got home and he was waiting at my house finally i though he had realised everything he did was wrong and he was in it for the long haul.

we had no problems again until the week after valentines and he came up, he went to bed and i went up after him , his phone kept beeping for over an hour and i was awake and i grabbed it, it was bbm and displayed "so are you going to send me the pics of your third arm" the messages back and fourth were obscene and there was more than one guy, up to 6 guys, i got dressed and screamed at him to get up and demanded he packed his bags and got out of my house he took a while but came down stairs asking me what was going on and i told him what i had seen he had no responce to anything just sat there.... we sorted it out although he said he had never of done this to anyone else he went out with just me

a week later i ask for a break as i couldnt get iot out of my head and then he still wouldnt talk things through with me he is very immature and he is two years younger than me , we broke up and got back together and ive barly heard from him since, he text me the otherday saying thanks for ringing me and giving out even though he never rang me or called me or txt me either its now been 3 days and he hasnt bothered getting in contact with me bar the odd message on fb, im really down and upset and i dont know weather to stay with someone who has no ambition and no future goals or wants or abilities and may i say i am in college studying an honours degree to become a social worker ...

i might aswell add when i met him i was 22 stone i then went ona diet and excercise plan and i have lost 5 stone since nov - march ,.. i got little to no support off him and he has been holding me back i think i can do better in all areas ... but i dont know what how or when to break up or even if i should do it please help me :C
confused.com

You are 21... too young to be dating.
M your not mature enough I don't think

So tell me, why are you still with him?

You have given nothing but negatives, I not sure anyone could say stay based on what you have said.

I think you should know what to do based on the prior happenings. This guy isn't gonna change. He's used up all his chances in my book. At age 19 he's still growing up and has a long way to go!

Quote:he lied lied lied lied over and over

Is there something else you need to know to make your decision?

I'm very simplistic.

I look at everything in terms of cost/benefit or risk/reward.

This relationship APPEARS to me as high cost/low benefit and high risk/low reward.

My other metric is: Bad vs. Good.

Is it more good than bad? Not from what I just read.

Here's another: Give and take.

Some people are givers; some are takers.

This relationship SEEMS to have failed every single one of my tests. But it's your decision.

Good luck.

It doesn't look good from what you said...

Eventually only you will realise what to do with this "Relationship".
If you figure its something worth fighting for than fight for it but if not just drop it and walk away without a single regret.
You have to remember there are two people in a relationship...Maybe he is just lonely, after all you said he wasn't working.
So if thats the case and you figure he is the path you want to follow, lay down the law about doing this, this and that.
Dont get to strung up on it hun...Relationships can be a pain in the ass at the best of times but often theres times that overrides all the bad.

oh dear. this so resembles my ex.

are you sure its not him? Smile

If you have to come on here and ask what to do about a situation like that.....I think you already know what the answer is.

No offense, but this is like the 10th time Ive read this story.
Either theres one person with several different logins, or theres a LOT of masochists on here.