Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trolls
Also, if a particular members posts annoys or offends you, you also have the option to add them onto your ignore list, newer members may not be aware of this function. On your profile, go into User CP and enter the edit ignore list tab, and stick their name in there. Their posts will disappear for you. Confusedmile:

I didn't know you could do that :eek: I wonder if anyone has me on ignore :confused:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

I didn't know that Book, but it's a useful thing... However, doesn't it give you a truncated idea of what people have been talking about?

Wow, Cardshark is back.... Confusedmile:Confusedmile:Confusedmile:
Welcome back, Michael...

Cardshark just couldn't stay away from me Confusedmile:
[/COLOR]

princealbertofb Wrote:Wow, Cardshark is back.... Confusedmile:Confusedmile:Confusedmile:
Welcome back, Michael...

I wont be staying Confusedmile:, hows you?.

Haven't seen frank post in along time, anyone know where he's been hiding sent him a PM a few days ago now.

I don't think there's an ill feeling; I just think a few people have been sensitive lately (probably includes me) but it's still a great site and any minor moments of uneasiness will pass. Smile

Topic de-railed.

I think I'v posted some comments which could be seen as "Trolling" but I my self wouldn't consider it to be.

princealbertofb Wrote:However, doesn't it give you a truncated idea of what people have been talking about?

It can do; I tested out the option for the first time the other day to see how it worked. I could see the test subjects name in threads I just couldn't read what they had posted, so it can get truncated; however, if it is someone you have no wish to interact with at all then it shouldn't really matter. You can easily un-ignore them anyway.

I just thought I'd let folks know about it as an option to be utilised (and its an alternative to self-deleting your account should you get into difficulties with another member) Confusedmile:

Just to say - when you do start a thread and you think it may be going out of hand, (Just got reminded of this feature reading the Glee thread, as Sweetlad said he hoped the thread dropped like a lead balloon), you can close the thread so that nobody else can add to it effectively stopping the whole argument or any trouble. This option I believe is given at the start of the thread you created!

But yeh again just incase people didn't realise this feature existed Confusedmile: Remember if YOU start the thread YOU have the power to END it Confusedmile:
[/COLOR]