Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
use of the word gay
I do so "oh that is soo gay ..." but not in the homophobic sense (obviously)
I don't care what people say or do tbh. I am in a state of indifference.

I hate Chris Crocker!
People think his cold, stupid, pathetic, childish, insensitive comments is common amongst gays. He made a video where he was horrible to his mum. Disgusting man. He also makes videos kissing random guys and it is not hot AT ALL.

He makes me puke!

When I was at college there was this very cute but straight boy who used to say "thats gay" all the time. He knew I was gay and he never thought that what he said might be offensive to some gay people. But in my opinion it is a simple phrase that will fade with time, just like "groovy or bitchin" I pay it no mind.

if peple say nasty words i hate it.like w woman said that club for coluered peple i said dont dsay it you wrong. peple say it is gay and retard . but pepel ay only a joke but i hate it.

Respect

I sometimes say it myself most of my m8s are str8 and they say it and I will soemtimes to, and they dont have a problem with me being gay. Like one guy said early multiple meanings he used pen a gd example, a pens obviously a pen and I sometimes say pen short for penalty kick.

I think if someones offended by this its rather petty and put it this way I dont find it offensive in the slightest, if someone calls me a puff for instance I would just laugh and say I know I am whats your point Laugh , the funny thing is they laugh back. Anyways like I say im amazed that some of you's find this offensive but each to our own I guess. Confusedmile:

I dont take much offense at it but I think its kind of silly to use it as a catch all term for frustration. I do get irritated when it gets into homophobic territory but thats a different thing. I find most people who use the word gay like that dont do it because of any homophobia necessarily and often times they arent concerned about knowing gay people or anything.

I have a question: What is a Chav or what is Chavvy?

Either-Or Wrote:I have a question: What is a Chav or what is Chavvy?

Chav - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As good an explanation as any Wink

Ah, thanks. Then I am sure that there are some of these Chavs that I chatted with online, or rather was harassed by some, if you didn't think exactly like them you were different, and thus worth less than nothing to them. So yeah the wiki definition was pretty good. Here we would call them Ignoreant Gangsta Wannabes.

Mum just found me an article in her local rag telling about homophobia on campus (not the place you would expect to find it most, but still it exists) They had a campaign recently and one of the posters said:
"Je suis un garçon qui aime les garçons mais je n'aime pas les garçons qui n'aiment pas les garçons qui aiment les garçons...."
What does your Google translator think of that?