Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
very content and safe
thank you folks! it feels great to be free. Yes, I do have a lot of issues, but finally nothing is like what i faced there Smile

always good to hear a good news story.

although i feel safe, i am still very sad for all different people in the middle east.
Not only gays, but also Christians, ex-Muslims, and many others. those people are facing death everyday.
that place is infected with a very bad disease called Islam. I am an ex-Muslim myself, atheist now, and i can say how fucked that cult it! of course we have to distinguish between everyday Muslims who live and let live, and the cult itself.

^^

One of my favorite autobiographical movies is Persepolis (I also have the comics which are much better). She's Iranian (and I expect Iranians and Iraqis don't get along) but that movie never fails to make me laugh AND cry. And the horror of radical Islam was so much, I actually felt lucky to have grown up in the East Texas Bible Belt instead of Iran (though I think many East Texans WISH they could be like Iran, in a "Christian" way).

I highly recommend it. Though seeing it has made me that much more against drone strikes as I imagine Marjane and her family being killed which distresses me even more.