Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
views on chubby bears
to each is own

I love getting eaten by bears.

Rareboy Wrote:I love getting eaten by bears.

if you mean it like, literally, I'd love to watchRofl

pontiacgp Wrote:its not my thing really either,looks bad on my part saying it,beards and some scruff on a man though is nice

It doesn't look bad to have a type, chummer. There is no rule that says you have to dig other bears or that black guys can only be attracted to other black guys. I am chubby and hairy though have no beard (so a sort of bear) and am unapologetic ally attracted to effeminate, smooth, petite men. I have a lot of stuff going for me and, based off a reading of your profile, you do too so you are worth it - not to sound like a self help schmuck.

I recently met and hit it off with an exceedingly feminine guy who shares my love of gaming, anime, and who I can talk with for hours. He loves that I am much bigger than him. Not that you need another "atta boy" on page 3 but there it is from another big hairy dude.

Save the bears!

im sorta chubby and have a stash and goatee closely trimmed but i have meet some chubby bears that i am still friends with today and i have met some that just didnt take care of thereselves they smelled bad and you couldnt tell even if the had a mouth so chubby is great as is being a twink but i like the meat lol so if you are a chub just hang in there eventually youll find a person that will treat you right i have and wouldnt change any of us

Hmmm...well, July 11th through the 19th is Bear Week in P-Town this year (Provincetown, Cape Cod, MA...)..Bear

I've been to P-town.

Unfortunately it was closed as it was off season. Doh.

If I'd known the dates I'd of gone to this, but I'm vacationing in Europe.

Since I was at least 7, I fantasised about bears / cubs. I think I'm more into slightly chunky men than huge men now, compared to when I was a child. I thought I wasn't gay, that I was something else entirely. Now, I am proud to be a cub fan.