Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
views on chubby bears
I couldn't eat a whole one.

I actually want a bear, I'm so skinny and insubstantial, when Im cuddling a bear I feel more substantial and being skinny and scatterbrained I find bear men to be chilled and laid back and if I'm cuddling a bear I feel more chilled and laid back.

Though i like bears who are big boned not a beer belly like my stepdad and i like dark beards not grey beards like my stepdad, i hate people who look like him.

spilovn Wrote:I couldn't eat a whole one.

I actually want a bear, I'm so skinny and insubstantial, when Im cuddling a bear I feel more substantial and being skinny and scatterbrained I find bear men to be chilled and laid back and if I'm cuddling a bear I feel more chilled and laid back.

Though i like bears who are big boned not a beer belly like my stepdad and i like dark beards not grey beards like my stepdad, i hate people who look like him.

We kind of take you don't like your step dad that much hahahaha. In canada we do eat bear steak, care for a slice

there's web sites galore on bear lovers out in cyber space, many men love a big guy with beards, I do think beards do suit a built guy more than any other body type in my opinion, wouldn't go shaving it off just yet - you just need to find the right guy which is the same for most of us really

OP, if you like the beard, keep the beard.

You will always be more interesting to others when you are happy with yourself.
I bid NO Trump!

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:Although it's not my thing personally, I've known a LOT of guys that like them. Maybe you're not looking in the right places?

its not my thing really either,looks bad on my part saying it,beards and some scruff on a man though is nice

Jake Wrote:Hey buddy there's a lot of people into bears. We even have few members here who would give anything to meet someone like you. Twist is right you're not looking in the right places. Not every one is into twikish hairless pre-pubescent teenagers LOL. Don't look at my avatar hahahahaha it's not me it's my husband and yes he's a twikish hailess but not a teenager though Smile And as a bear, what do you like?

me personally like a man skinny-chubby,im fat myself and don't like it,trying to change,but anyways,hairy is a big plus but not a deal breaker,not into preppy,i like a average joe country boy

Cuddly Wrote:The beard is important. I like it short and kept. But oh yes, chubby bears are hot.

thanks Smile,beards are important to me, mines long but curlyish whick makes it shorter,i let it go to see what it will do,i know now,planning a trip to a barber soon

East Wrote:You need to find a club or bar that caters to bear..you will find a lot of people who appreciate you exactly as you are....

oh im working on a little getaway,my nearest big city is Atlanta ga and has tons of stuff for gay people to do,i think that's what I need as a boost of encouragement

CCRox Wrote:For me, keep the beard Cody! Maybe during the hottest part of the year a good close trim might feel really good and still look hot. I like beards that are taken care of, even if grown out long. Do you use a clipper with guides? How do you like to keep your beard in general. Have you ever had a barber give you a facial to care for your beard? It's aMaZiNg!!!! Try it sometime for a special treat. You will NOT regret it. Wavey

lol I been going mountain man since I haven't been going out,i literally have no exsperiance with beards,im wanting to visit a barber to see what they can do for me,i want it kept looking clean,i plan on keeping for the rest of my life plus I think it makes my face not look as fat

matty7 Wrote:there's web sites galore on bear lovers out in cyber space, many men love a big guy with beards, I do think beards do suit a built guy more than any other body type in my opinion, wouldn't go shaving it off just yet - you just need to find the right guy which is the same for most of us really

oh its not leaving even though everybody disagrees,i think it suites me better