Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
views on chubby bears
spilovn Wrote:I couldn't eat a whole one.

I actually want a bear, I'm so skinny and insubstantial, when Im cuddling a bear I feel more substantial and being skinny and scatterbrained I find bear men to be chilled and laid back and if I'm cuddling a bear I feel more chilled and laid back.

Though i like bears who are big boned not a beer belly like my stepdad and i like dark beards not grey beards like my stepdad, i hate people who look like him.

I don't have a beer belly,my hair and beard are dark but have a little blonde coming through on front,not sure why,im gonna recolor it dark brown,im very chilled and laid back,this ole bear would keep you warm if we were closer lol jk

I'm not into bears but plenty of people are. I personally am sorta a really big bear. I have some hair but I've seen bears that are way hairier. I'd go out with a bear if I found them attractive. Usually I'm into skinny guys that make me feel big and can give me a reason to keep losing weight.

CuriousPhoenix Wrote:I'm not into bears but plenty of people are. I personally am sorta a really big bear. I have some hair but I've seen bears that are way hairier. I'd go out with a bear if I found them attractive. Usually I'm into skinny guys that make me feel big and can give me a reason to keep losing weight.

me to,im sure your ok just the way you are,im to want to lose weight and live this world

Well believe THIS Cody...

There is a man out there (actually many) who would sincerely LOVE the opportunity to help you with your beard personally in a very intimate and sexy way I assure you! Helping my man groom gives me a boner just thinking about the scenario. And yeah, au natural is my preference, and so the trick is to learn to groom so there's a balance between clear attention and a natural look.

We were at the local county fair recently and spied a man with his wife and child. He had THE sexiest, most beautiful ginger beard I've ever witnessed in real life. Very natural and wavy and wild looking and we got close enough that we saw how there had been clear and serious attention given to his grooming. PLUMB DAMN HAWT I'm telling you. George was laughing at me trying to take a picture without being noticed, so later I refused to stir fry the dinner unless he let me give him a trim job first. LOL All's fair...

I know you will make great progress if you stay positive and goal directed one little day at a time! Atlanta may turn out VERY fun! Be safe. Remybussi
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Im considered to be a bear, but i keep my beard in trim. Pretty hairy everywhere else.

I actually don't like other bears, which may seem strange. Maybe its that old opposites attract thing LoL

Hey Cody, First off, Welcome to the forum! Always good to see another car guy here! As for chubby bears......That is what I was attracted to and hope I would eventually find and I kinda did. My boyfriend was on the chubby side, very furry, great beard, and long brown locks as well. He has dropped about 30 pounds since we met which is good for him health wise but I miss his tummy pillow!
Keep the beard nicely groomed and your good to go!
I can EXPLAIN it to you but I can't UNDERSTAND it for you
Spoiler:
!

Looking at your profile I find you have a bit more hawtness to offer than just a body:

Interests: (snip) swimming and going to the mountains... Country Music, Computer games horror/Specific type shows

Which are activities I personally enjoy myself. I also like to hunt, fish, camp, back-pack, ride horses (preferably bareback :eekSmile.... Garden, work with tools and other typically never stereotyped as gay stuff.

The hardest part of my last long, long, relationship was I had all of these interests which my then partner just hated. We pretty much ended up living separate lives, I would go hunting/camping with his brother, he would go shopping and doing what ever he did with other people.

There came a point around year 5 where I was weeding the vegetable garden and really truly just wanted my partner to at least be out there keeping me company. But no he got into the Mustang (that I cherried out by myself) and went shopping or something.

If you are worried more about a guy liking you for your body more than the other things you have to offer, you are going to end up in some pretty miserable relationships.

Yeah sure there are guys out there who want to be with a cuddly bear, but they may loath the outdoors, may not like the idea of you being on the X-box as often as you like, may shun country as if its the plague.

If you meet a guy who is into reality shows and fashion shows and can't stand Bates Hotel, Under the dome and other TV shows/Movies of the same genre are you willing (able) to give your interests up for their interests?

You really need to be with a guy who shares in your interests in life. A guy who will play x-box with you, and want to go to the mountains with you, and listen to your fascinating stories about cars and whatever else. Relationships are only fulfilling and happy if both individuals can share their lives together.

I have done the whole 'I will do what you want to appease you' thing... Putting aside your own interests and taking up their interests only doesn't work either.

Yes it helps if a guy likes your beard - but if all he likes about your is your beard, your body and nothing else that relationship isn't going to end well.

I would give up some stuff but under the dome and walking dead are not something id give up lol,yes xbox/computer games,i don't play them as much,cant really give up computers cause fixing them is how I make money sometimes,i haven't been in a relationship yet with a guy,looks are not what matters to me,others I think it does,ive been searching for literally years,i need to redo my bio,its kinda hard to do,i just jotted down a few things,ive never been to good at them

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Yes it helps if a guy likes your beard - but if all he likes about your is your beard, your body and nothing else that relationship isn't going to end well.

Locked away in the basement, wearing nothing but the sling hanging from the wooden support beams, his interests are irrelevant to me.

Cuddly Wrote:Locked away in the basement, wearing nothing but the sling hanging from the wooden support beams, his interests are irrelevant to me.

I'm sorry, did I lead you to believe I wanted to talk about my sex life? :confused:

Roflmao