Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
voyeuristic?
to make a long story short, I've recently discovered that getting on a live webcam and having others watch me "preform" is very exciting to me, could i be considered a voyeur?( especially since i like the being watched aspect.)

I think it's voyeurism if you like watching, and exhibitionism if you like being watched. But I could be mistaken.

What Miles said, you're an exhibitionist.

Corsac Wrote:What Miles said, you're an exhibitionist.
thanks, i got my terminology mixed up:redface:. but now that i think about it, i think this is a strange fetish for someone like me who isn't very outgoing.

There's absolutely NOTHING wrong with having fun on webcam - whether you're putting on a show for many to watch or cam-to-cam.......but, like anything else - all in moderation.

If you're really a shy person, it does give you great practice in conversation - yes, i know you're not going to be talking too much about the weather, but i can tell you as a AVID cammer, guys love it when the guy on cam will chat before during and after the "show."

Its fun, and safe! Have fun!

BobInTampa Wrote:There's absolutely NOTHING wrong with having fun on webcam - whether you're putting on a show for many to watch or cam-to-cam.......but, like anything else - all in moderation.

If you're really a shy person, it does give you great practice in conversation - yes, i know you're not going to be talking too much about the weather, but i can tell you as a AVID cammer, guys love it when the guy on cam will chat before during and after the "show."

Its fun, and safe! Have fun!
oh, i'm not ashamed of it, it's just something surprising i learned about myself

I think if you watch others it is considered voyeuristic behavior , but the other way around is just exhibitionist behavior.

Have fun and remember to play it safe with your location.