Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what did you eat and drink
Roflmao that is very nice frank. i had a yogurt and 2 apples and some coffey for a chang. they have green tea at the caffey"Coffee

do you like the green tea joseph?

It is a little bitter in Japan but the one I drank is a mix for cold water and is sweet...

This morning I had "rabbit food" and a glass of orange juice. Although Jordans is a Biggleswade company I can't get my favourite variety of Country Crisp in England. The one I have here in France is Jordans Country Crisp "fort en chocolat noir" rabbit food with curls of dark chocolate ... yum!

marshlander that is funny how come you had rabbit food!

i had a corner yogurt and apple and some specale tea.

for dinner I had a lovely piece of salmon with the last bit of Japanese rice and some vegetables. It was fantastic.

joseph Wrote:marshlander that is funny how come you had rabbit food!
Ah, Joseph, I think muesli and all those crunchy cereals (like Jordans Country Crisp) look like the food for rabbits or goats you can buy from a pet shop or corn chandler. That's why I call it rabbit food. It's not really rabbit food. It's just a little joke I have with myself and now Albert calls it that too Confusedmile: .

after my nap I always start with a couple cups of cappucino and half a donut hole - just enought to get my appetite going for dinner...

I've only had custard creams for breakfast

Well, so far this morning I'm having a pint of water with a multivitamin tablet and a bowl of REALLY cardboard-like oats, flaxseed oil and plain live yoghurt.

VERY healthy but VERY very boring, and VERY tasteless.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!