Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what did you eat and drink
i had some ginder tea to drink then a corner yogurt and apple and banana!

Shadow Wrote:Well, so far this morning I'm having a pint of water with a multivitamin tablet and a bowl of REALLY cardboard-like oats, flaxseed oil and plain live yoghurt...
Good grief, sounds awful! You must have done something very bad in a previous life! Flamingdevil

So far, I've had burnt toast with lots of butter for breakfast and a cup of tea.

Just polishing off a domino's pizza.

I had coffee and Boston cream roll. :redface:

About five meals today. Seriously how long will it take before my eating habits normalise again?? It's enough to make you take up smoking again. Given the choice between fat and possible cancer i'll take my chances...

First off, had a bowl of those cheery 4 grain cheerios, so cheery good to eat. Fill you up to lunchtime?? Don't make me laugh!!

Then a tuna melt toastie, with a light salad.

Followed by a further salad, with assorted cold meats and oatcakes.

Bowl of leek and potato soup.

2x Bowls of tuna pasta stuff i made out of stuff i found in the cupboards.

I officially disgust myself.

i had some gammon and vegebels and yorksire pudding and some bread! and then i had some yogurt and a bisciteConfusedmile:

I had fish and chips and peas, and then chocolate bread and butter pudding with custard for desert. Confusedmile:

what it was today helthy sousage. and beans and potatos. and a ceral bar for pudding

Yum Yum Joseph

We had Fajitas

Xyxthumbs