Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what do reach for when the zombies come
i think i did a thread like this before but it didn't get many responses so i'll give it another try. The zombies are attacking and you need protection! what two sets of weapons do you reach for(2guns,2melee weapons) oh, and please dont turn this into a debate about gun/knife ownership, just imagine what you would use in this situation(and be realistic, no rocket launchers.)

my shotgun of course and a hand gun. for melee weapons one of my swords, there not super sharp but still a blunt object to hit them with, and a bat.

[Image: AAAAC0YJ_GkAAAAAAKaFbA.jpg?v=1263444879000]

Realistically...I would find Milla Jovovich and Sigourney Weaver and get behind both of them:biggrin: ...you want to pick people who are smart and can kick ass to hook up with...it is your best chance of surviving...

If I couldn't find them...a gun and a some gasoline with a flame torch

a joke?

or you want real advice on self defense?

1.ar-15/akm( considering extra ammo and equipment, one of those two might be all i can handle weight wise)
2. .357 revolver/ 9mmglock( silenced of course
3. crovel
4.kukri/bowie knife(maybe two just in case i lose on)

I've never even seen a gun in real life :redface:.

I practiced Archery and Knife throwing on our college campus(on the field lol), could those count? Even though I stopped awhile ago :p .

As for two melee weapons...

I have a 3foot long metal poker with some sharp grips on the end (Use it for the BBQ) and a Bat like Ceez said, except the only bat we have is my cousin's old Cricket bat he left up here Rofl .

My brother asked me what I would do if something like this happens and I told him, I'd give myself up for him and he was like "I would've ran away anyway" and I was like :| .

If I'm with one of my siblings, I'd let them get me, so they can run away, but if I'm alone, I'll fight tooth and nail Smile .

Acid and petrol and loads of it, if they are already dead, there is nothing left to kill, just burn them up.
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

I got this by my T.V.

[Image: IMG-20120308-00028.jpg]

car keys..

i thought silencers are illegal