Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what do reach for when the zombies come
HollandofFrance Wrote:i thought silencers are illegal

in some states yes, but in the majority of states all that is required is a background check, 200$
tax stamp, six-month waiting period and a few other things i cant remember right now( mostly paper work). Needless to say would propbaly buy one ahead of time:biggrin:

in which country? guns are illegal in uk?there you might try taking a cane

jaxc Wrote:in some states yes, but in the majority of states all that is required is a background check, 200$
tax stamp, six-month waiting period and a few other things i cant remember right now( mostly paper work). Needless to say would propbaly buy one ahead of time:biggrin:

they seem bad

seems wrong to allow them

I had a genious idea if the "Zombie apocolypse" ever does take place. In this scenario people will rise up from their graves, killing and turning others into the undead. My idea is to capture the famous people and when it all blows over, open a Zoo of the Undead famous people.

>Loool< ....
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Nail gun, Chainsaw and crossbow not going to waste my bullets on dead mofo.

Nail it to the wall , saw it head off , Arrow through the eye.

Nail it to a tree outside as a warning to the rest.

But if its dead? Zombies are dead, how can an arrow to the eye matter? :p
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

I got a hammer. In my parents garage theres offcuts of wood and some nails, now that does sound good! I would go to a mall because for some reason it seems and epic place to go in a zombie apocalypse. >Smile

Bow and arrow for long range silent attacks. I can only assume that shots being fired would draw too much attention of other walkers and other humans - after all it will be hard to know who to trust.

Close range you want something that will break that brain case, damage the brain without splattering blood all over the place. To that effect a baseball bat (or cricket bat) with a single long spike driven about 3 inches from the far end extending about 4-6 inches beyond the bat surface. This way you can hit with the spike end, or the non-spiked end - adjusting the kind of damage you are doing.

A blunt object may actually shatter the skull, but with a partially rotted nut, you might also get explosive breaking.... So you want to pierce that puppy, get the spike lodged inside the skull and wiggle and twist slightly as you pull out insuring the most effective damage - sort of like one of those egg in the shell scramblers that used to sell on TV.

Zet Wrote:But if its dead? Zombies are dead, how can an arrow to the eye matter? :p

I don't know,:biggrin: take it up with Frank Darabont the creator of the Living dead.
I am just following the Red neck's procedure. Rofl