Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what do you people think about....JUSTIN BIEBER?
I dont understand why so many people hate him... Other than jealousy. He's just a fad that appeals to teenage girls. I don't see how that impacts most people's lives.

Well, I used to hate him, just like I used to hate the Jonas Brothers because they are way too popular. But later on I started liking the Jonas Brothers. I don't really like Justin Bieber, although he has his hot moments. Um....I'm just like, let the guy sing and make a fortune. We shouldn't be haters. :] And uuh...he's pretty dumb. So yeah. :]

SrChulo Wrote:I dont understand why so many people hate him... Other than jealousy. He's just a fad that appeals to teenage girls. I don't see how that impacts most people's lives.

Exactly!

-----

Baby baby baby ohhhhh~ lol

meh, hes cute, hes got a good voice, and he's dumb as rocks. I really don't give a shit about him at all.

I'm probably going to get attacked for this but I LOVE him!!! I think he has an amazing voice and it's so admirable that he got discovered just by posting videos of him singing for his family members. I think for only being 16 he's very mature and he's worked his little butt off to get to where he's at. I saw his movie Never Say Never (mostly because I think he's cute :tongueSmile but it really showed how hard he's worked in his life already.

I'm meh I respect where he's come from, rags to riches story and all that, but his music Im iffy on. I like some of his songs but the way he carries himself around sometimes speaks douch to me -_-

SrChulo Wrote:I dont understand why so many people hate him... Other than jealousy. He's just a fad that appeals to teenage girls. I don't see how that impacts most people's lives.

jelouse? of what? that he steals the heart of every 8 year old girl? nah. cos he's famous? if we where gonna hate someone famous, we would find someone better to hate ;p he's annoying and just blah! all famous people think they're the best god damn thing in the world. well there not. justin bieber is gonna end up in rehab like the other famous kids. his songs are plain and boring. he's boring. he is what every parent wants there kid listening to cos its so clean and plain. his songs are catchy, but the annoying stuck in your head catchy. GROW UP BIEBER!

Jeez, i'm gonna be disliked haha, i think he's ADORING Big Grin, don't hit me Sad

LOL - xo

He's pretty sexy... especially with his new hair ATM. I don't like his music or anything and he acts like a complete Hollywood famous tool. But I don't hate him like many, many people do.