Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what will you do for the Thanksgiving Day
Not sure yet, but hoping to accompany a friend of mine's get-together.

I've never been a person to go out of my way to orchestrate elaborate plans for any holiday or occasion. To me, they're just another day, like any other.

unkown21 Wrote:Serving the community with any medical or traumatic problems that may arise via ambulance. I always get stuck working the holidays, but oh well, im the only one on my service that doesnt have a loved one and kids to go to, so i dont mind

Oh,my love,Confusedexy-kisses-smiley- you did the great job,and you will enjoy the happiness !!!we all love you and you are not lonely.Smooches!!!!

Dreamer Wrote:Not sure yet, but hoping to accompany a friend of mine's get-together.

I've never been a person to go out of my way to orchestrate elaborate plans for any holiday or occasion. To me, they're just another day, like any other.

Oh,baby,you are specialCatfly

DaviBabi Wrote:Work, 1pm to 10pm. gotta love having a job at a dept store :biggrin: #sarcasm Behead

working???Oh,noCat3

Well it looks like I have something to do T-day. I'll be hanging out in a chatroom on another site as one of the unofficial "alone for the holidays" greeter/chatters. At least i'll be doing something someone might be thankful for Smile

Blue Wrote:Well it looks like I have something to do T-day. I'll be hanging out in a chatroom on another site as one of the unofficial "alone for the holidays" greeter/chatters. At least i'll be doing something someone might be thankful for Smile

And a new pup to work with... Uh play with! :-)

Sent from my heart via 4G LTE
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Go over to the inlaws. Er the ex's folks, um however they are related to me now.

Been doing that for 14 Thanksgivings, I guess one more is in the works.

There is anywhere between 25 to 50+ people that will walk through their door and dine and dash over the afternoon.

working, thinking about my friends. We don't celebrate in our country.

Do you see any difference between Christmas and Thanksgiving? Apart from the obvious... I was going to say Christmas was our Thanksgiving, because that what it feels like, but then... you have Christmas too LOL
Do you feel like there is a difference in the mood, in what you are feeling during those two holidays?

Prolly gonna curl up in my bed all day and cry at the fact that I have to spend yet another thanksgiving alone. Christmas is gonna suck even worse. yay!

Mrmatty77 Wrote:Prolly gonna curl up in my bed all day and cry at the fact that I have to spend yet another thanksgiving alone. Christmas is gonna suck even worse. yay!
Oh,my baby,don't be sad.I will be here and I would like to enjoy the great time with you.
Come to here and the friends here are very good.You will be happy to enjoy the time with them (including me of course). Smile