Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
which gift i should choose on 14/2?
My boy friend and i was in love for 7 months ! Valentine day is coming and i don't know which gift i should choose ? Chocolate or ring

Well thats up to you.:tongue:
Really, you know him better than us. So you should know what kind of things he would like for Valentines day.Confusedmile:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Do you know if he likes Valentines Day? I forbid my lovers (present and past) to give me anything on Valentines Day...makes me extremely uncomfortable.

Ring made of chocolate....Boom!!! problem solved

bouquet and a nice dinner out followed by a pleasant night. :]

TimmyThink Wrote:Ring made of chocolate....Boom!!! problem solved

That is the best one! Happy

You can go with Timmy's suggestion or you can go with one of your options. It's up to you. Cool

I always say the best thing to get someone is a collar. Just leash them up and take 'em for a walk about on Valentine's Day.

...Course... My idea of "romantic" is kinda different...

Anonymous Wrote:My boy friend and i was in love for 7 months ! Valentine day is coming and i don't know which gift i should choose ? Chocolate or ring

I think it doesn't really matter what you give him. They say it's the thought that counts and how much love you've put into it, so make sure he knows it comes from the heart. I hope he'll reciprocate (that is, if you are comfortable with receiving gifts). In any case, don't buy the present for yourself. Think of what HE'd like to receive most. What's more, if you can surprise him, that's even better. Listen carefully to what he says, you may get a hint or two for something even different from what you'd envisaged. :confused::confused::confused:
:heartline:

TimmyThink Wrote:Ring made of chocolate....Boom!!! problem solved

You've just got to love this man's simplicity... Wink

why need to choose when you can give both?