Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wicked night
Went out Friday with my friend the Rachum. We met some randoms who took us to this other gay club in London called Union. Finally found a place playing decent music. Some solid, driving, pumping tech-house. We may return. Was bangin'. Then I took her to my local cafe the next day and we had a bangin' full English breakfast. Well I did. She had the Veggie Vitality tm!!!

1and1 Wrote:solid, driving, pumping ,bangin'. bangin'

[Image: Orgasm.gif]

Anocxu Wrote:[Image: Orgasm.gif]

Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl

Ah, tis yourself.

I like your signature. I loved Come Outside when I was a wee creeatur. Although I was kind of scared of Auntie Mabel. I got uncomfortable when Pippin was getting up to mischief because I was scared Auntie Mabel would get cross.

Lmao......

himself Wrote:Pippin .

pinePy*.

I'll keep your hole warm, all through the yay.

Watch the YouTube poops of come outside, THEN you will be scared of Aunty Mabel [MENTION=22336]himself[/MENTION]

My sister Edie is coming in my fruit salad...

Cridders88 Wrote:Watch the YouTube poops of come outside, THEN you will be scared of Aunty Mabel [MENTION=22336]himself[/MENTION]

She must hurt yourself, tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut

1and1 Wrote:pinePy*.

How do you pronounce that?

My cousin had a dog called Pippin but we just called her (I know Pippin's a male name but dogs don't adhere to human gender roles) Peeeeeeeepeeeeeeeen. Or mpeeeepsm.