Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
would you date a sugar daddy?
There are professionals who do this for a living. One would have to compete with these types for a sugar daddy.

If my sugar dad was george clooney then YES...
otherwise nope... i dont really like the idea of being paid for having sex...

Um, no... I don't need a 'daddy' and I think I'll get my sweets elsewhere.

Hello,
I beleive in karma and if i dated a sugar daddy it would be bad karma because if i used his money to get me places i would be in trouble unless of course i repaid him... I see this aspect of karma that when someone pays for you they are taking a part of your karma and in order to balance your life books you need to repay the debt and know you have taken back whats rightfully yours and repaid a debt.. Dating a sugar daddy would really annoy me because if something is bought out of my money i have more respect than that someone else has bought for me...

Kindest regards

zeon xx

Oh yea, but I'm 100% passive so having a dominant well to do guy is a-ok. That probably makes a big difference in opinions you'll get.

Eh, I've thought about it before, but I couldn't go through with it. I can't have sex with someone I have zero attraction to (even if they'll do me favors). This wasn't a sugar daddy (as he was just a year or two older than me), but I had this guy who REALLY liked me. I liked him, but only as a friend. He started off buying me dinner all the time (which I thought was because I was new to town and he was being generous). Then, a short time later, I hear he's going around telling people that we're boyfriends. I'm like, "Whaaaaa???". He said he was getting us an apartment, he was gonna buy me clothes, and put me through college! It was crazy. Now, I could have led the easy life and started dating this guy. But.... I just wasn't attracted to him. I couldn't do it.

it brings about negative stuffs in relationship. I like middle-aged man, and i can say that is my type. He should have steady bussiness, steady income and can support his family but that will not be the reasons I love him and want to be with him. A sugar daddy? It's better if a caring, generous one who can protect me and make me feel safe in his arm.

I would not be with one and I do not want to be one when I get older. I'm not attracted to 'em at all. They would give me stress up the wazoo and I wouldn't like that at all. I have enough crap going on in my life and a sugar daddy is never gonna be one of 'em.

Hi All,
With regards to sugar daddies another aspect i have learnt is they have a way of controlling you and once your involved they can use that money to say basically i have bought you this and bought you that.. When i was younger i really liked my friend mike and he got with a rich black guy who lived on Hove seafront near to where fatboyslim lives.. He went out and bought him things like £500 trainers and whatbnot else... He used to drag me along on these annoying shopping trips because mike was scared to go alone and as I was there he offered to get me a pair of clothes whatever i wanted... He originally told me to choose something so i did to test him and he said No thats too expensive your not my boyfriend and instead bought me a pair of trousers for £2 from primark..
This was the point i resented people who had money and resented my friend for making me feel embarrissed as he said how kind this guy was yet was so fearful of him... I never understood it but i know when i caught up with my friend a few years after he had suffered a broken nose and bruises where this so called Boyfriend was grooming him for non stop sex with random other guys... I find guys with money have power and in a way it makes me proud to admit i am £12k in debt and able to still get a mortgage and sort out lifes troubles all in one go... I know my ex boyfriend recently met a guy in a pub who told him about various properties he owned and boats etc and when i met him all his got is a pissing council flat but people who have money or did at one time still beleive they are able to "buy" peoples emotions so my verdict is once again

No

IN a hypothetical single situation -

probably not, I think there's not enough to be said for dating someone purely on the basis of what they can provide for you. They should encourage you to do things for yourself and be independent along with them.

If I liked someone and they turned out to be wealthy, I dunno; it wouldn't bother me unless it really was a different class and I felt uncomfortable. I think you need to be a certain kind of person to be kept like that, but it works for some people. Not only that but you deal with discrimintation as a regular gay man, let alone having to explain a massive age difference Tongue