Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a new perspective
I absolutely completely hate it when people say "you're too good for me." It actually insults me. It's like saying, "I really don't care that you're happy with me, I am not concerned with your feelings in this relationship, I am only concerned about my own and even though I really like you and am happy with you, I suck so I'm going to ruin both our happinesses by breaking up with you."

Anyway, sorry for that random rant.

I find that people tend to date the same type of people. I wonder if you tend to be dating people who are very insecure and are falling for you and then become afraid of the relationship and end up because they fear getting hurt.

I also notice from my own experience when a relationship starts out really strong and passionate it will likely die. It's like you either start big and fall or you start at the bottom and work up to the top. Starting without the intense feelings and passions and then let it build it as you fall for the person rather than who you would like the person to be based own your initial impression of them. That's my theory so I'm testing it.

I'm also very shy, to a very unhealthy point so it's next to impossible for me to meet people except off the internet because that's my comfort zone. My own solution has been to work on my own insecurities and become less shy so I can talk to people easier. I wonder if you might benefit to do the same?

I would also suggest look at the people you've dated in the past, see if there's another connection between them such as any insecurities they might have had to make themselves think they weren't good enough for you. Then I would try to date people that are not like that. Which might be difficult but that's why it's good to wait to really get to know someone before dating them, like realllly get to know them.

Also you're scorpio, scorpios tend to be very mysterious and people are drawn to that although I don't find myself all that mysterious but perhaps I'm modest. I've also noticed people expressing their surprise at how much they like me, wasn't sure if I should've been insulted or not. Guess it's a scorpio thing~

I also think you might be doing the same thing I often do, a person in the relationship makes me feel better about myself, gives me support I need, and makes me better. Those are all great to have in a relationship but is that why you are going in to these relationships? If so, I don't think that's healthy and I think that has been a reason for the failure of some of my relationships and why I took it so incredibly hard.

My brain is incredibly disorganized when it comes to relationships right now so I'm not sure if any of that was helpful relevent, or anything. But I did my best! xD

Messages In This Thread
Need a new perspective - by alwaysimagine - 10-01-2012, 03:31 PM
Need a new perspective - by spencer - 10-01-2012, 06:09 PM
Need a new perspective - by Bowyn Aerrow - 10-01-2012, 06:19 PM
Need a new perspective - by princealbertofb - 10-01-2012, 07:00 PM
Need a new perspective - by princealbertofb - 10-01-2012, 07:17 PM
Need a new perspective - by megumidesu - 10-01-2012, 07:23 PM
Need a new perspective - by Rainbowmum - 10-02-2012, 12:06 AM
Need a new perspective - by Blue - 10-02-2012, 01:11 AM
Need a new perspective - by ceez - 10-02-2012, 03:04 AM
Need a new perspective - by megumidesu - 10-02-2012, 07:52 AM
Need a new perspective - by alwaysimagine - 10-02-2012, 04:03 PM