Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You can call this topic whatever you want..
Ammon Wrote:In all honesty I didn't ruine the weekend, I asked him to go to other hotels but he got pissed at me because I didn't like that idea. This morning he left with a parrot to exchange for another parrot, normally we do this stuff together but he left without saying a word. I had no idea when he'd be home. He left from 11Am and came back home at 8Pm. That's when I asked him what he told his sister....

And then he disappeared around 9pm and came home till 2AM.

When I created this topic I went and told him already that it wasn't true. And he was like "no shit, you think I believe that..." I asked then why did you got tears and he said, "realisation I guess"

I simply left it at that.

I dont know either of you so i can only make guesses at whats going on in yours and his head. I can be a bit more accurate with your thoughts as you tell us what your thinking.

I wonder if him saying "realization I guess" and tearing up was his realization that you were saying those things simply to hurt him?

In any case, apologizing never hurt anyone save for pride. What you said and did was wrong REGARDLESS of what he has did it does NOT make it ok. You can only control your own actions and words, so make amends for what you did and give him space to do the same if he so chooses.

Honestly it sounds to me like all this is a big misunderstanding and your both too bull headed to give way to the other.
I may be completely off mark as I do not see these things first hand, only what you have told me.

reading over some of the stuff you two have gotten into before, he does seem to be difficult to deal with :/.
I would say still, make sure he knows you regret what you said (I think you do just from your opening line) and thats good. It shows you have a heart AND you realize you hurt him.
You can only do your best but if your relationship does get closer to an end atleast there will be no "blood" on your hands so to speak. And you can walk away feeling better about yourself and the flip side is thats one less thing he will be able to use as an excuse to make himself feel better.

I do hope you two work this out though I will keep my fingers crossed m8!

Messages In This Thread
You can call this topic whatever you want.. - by Ammon - 10-30-2016, 02:58 AM
You can call this topic whatever you want.. - by SilverBullet - 10-30-2016, 03:18 AM
You can call this topic whatever you want.. - by Ammon - 10-30-2016, 04:05 AM
You can call this topic whatever you want.. - by Ammon - 10-30-2016, 04:15 AM
You can call this topic whatever you want.. - by Ammon - 10-30-2016, 04:21 AM
You can call this topic whatever you want.. - by SilverBullet - 10-30-2016, 04:22 AM
You can call this topic whatever you want.. - by TwisttheLeaf - 10-30-2016, 07:17 AM
You can call this topic whatever you want.. - by East - 10-30-2016, 02:43 PM
You can call this topic whatever you want.. - by Ammon - 10-31-2016, 03:16 AM