Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mental Health resources for adults
(06-15-2020, 12:47 PM)InbetweenDreams Wrote: You're protected under HIPPA. 

The fact that you are ashamed does mean there is hope that you can change for the better. I do think you should consider doing what you can to get off the drugs. It will most certainly destroy any kind of life you were wishing to live and it will ultimately kill you. So if you want to redeem yourself, become a better person and be able to get the things out of life that you really want you have got to get off the drugs.

I just know that certain jobs, will disqualify you for mental illness. So I was concerned.

I do wanna get clean, but I don't think I can get mentally sane and clean at the same time. I think getting psychiatric help is the more important of the two because it can hurt others and my addiction only hurts me. I don't really have contact with any family.

(06-15-2020, 05:04 AM)Chase Wrote: I'm considered low-income too, and am currently on my state's version of Medicaid. When I was last treated for my mental health, I didn't really pay anything, because my health insurance (which is paid for by the state) covered it, and I didn't have any copays or deductibles.

If you have health insurance already

If you don't have any health insurance at the moment, consider applying for Medicaid. Medicaid is state-run health insurance. It also subsidizes private health insurance plans.

I contacted my County mental heath office this morning and they have subsidized programs for the uninsured who don't have medicaid. I'd be afraid to apply for medicaid. I don't know if you have to prove your low income status. I live alone, and usually somebody with my income would probably have roomates. Not all of my income is legal, so I dont know how much they dig into your financials. because I'm living somewhat above my taxed income. I live alone because I think, its safer.

(06-15-2020, 02:22 PM)ChadCoxRox Wrote: An anonymous help line relationship, in time, will really help you figure out how to draw realistic boundaries to stay safe. This is a disturbing way to live and I sure hope you stay connected for support and help to find the right boundaries to express your compulsion in as safe a way as possible. If you request and "demand" this type relationship you very well may find your way to the help you want.

I dont like my compulsion and I want to get rid of it, expressing it is immoral. I also want to say I don't get any sexual pleasure from it, I'm not a sex offender. I'm bad, but I'm not like that, I'm not a rapist.

I've seen a nice guy, we went of two dates and I would like to feel safe around him, so I want to get help for that. I only desire a normal life not a fucked up relationship with bounderies where abuse is allowed.

Ive been few a few cross dressers who were into the the humiliation sex stuff and I didnt like the idea of feeding my demons like that.

Messages In This Thread
Mental Health resources for adults - by Cowboy - 06-15-2020, 03:03 AM
RE: Mental Health resources for adults - by Cowboy - 06-15-2020, 04:33 AM
RE: Mental Health resources for adults - by Cowboy - 06-15-2020, 05:23 PM
RE: Mental Health resources for adults - by Pix - 06-15-2020, 04:07 AM
RE: Mental Health resources for adults - by Chase - 06-15-2020, 05:04 AM
RE: Mental Health resources for adults - by Cowboy - 06-17-2020, 01:59 AM
RE: Mental Health resources for adults - by Cowboy - 06-25-2020, 06:51 AM
RE: Mental Health resources for adults - by Cowboy - 07-01-2020, 04:02 AM