Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Ex Is Driving Me Craaaazy
What your ex is saying makes no sense to me, no offense but he sounds like someone you are better off without.

"He says he wants to start fresh with this guy from Florida and try to be a better man than he was to me."

So, he thinks it will make him a better man to try to "start fresh" with someone he cheated with? In my books, what would make him a better man is if he apologized to the one he hurt (you) and tried to make amends (by not cheating again)... but this would hinge on him wanting to be with you.

Obviously he really likes you as a friend but he doesn't want to be in a committed monogamous relationship with you. I don't know why he is using this bullshit excuse about wanting to be a better man.

To me, the choice is yours: Is he worth the heartache that it will definitely cause you if you try to be "just friends"? I know from experience that it can take YEARS to let go of the desire to be with someone you still love, when you are constantly having to relive old emotions every time you see him or hang out.

He may very well be a good person in spite of his inability to remain faithful. I don't believe anybody is all bad. But will it be a positive thing for you to remain friends with you? I personally think you should kick him out of your life completely until you can let go. But this is based on my own experience and difficulty letting go, so you need to make the right choice for you.

(For the record, I would be angry too, and hurt.)

Messages In This Thread
My Ex Is Driving Me Craaaazy - by bostongoodtimes - 12-17-2010, 10:42 PM
My Ex Is Driving Me Craaaazy - by Ultra - 12-18-2010, 05:36 AM
My Ex Is Driving Me Craaaazy - by sephirothtx - 12-18-2010, 05:57 AM
My Ex Is Driving Me Craaaazy - by East - 12-18-2010, 06:57 AM
My Ex Is Driving Me Craaaazy - by bostongoodtimes - 12-18-2010, 06:48 PM
My Ex Is Driving Me Craaaazy - by TimeBandit - 12-18-2010, 10:17 PM