Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trying to stay strong
Why do relationships have to suck so bad? I try to be the best person I can be, but no matter what I do people always shit on me it seems. I've been 'dating' this guy for almost 9 months. I met him off myspace, when we first starting talking on the phone we would talk for hours. And finally I met him, and everything was great. He seemed really into me and he would be all cute and call me beautiful, baby, and everything sweet. I was really starting to fall for him, and its hard for me as it is to trust anybody. So I really put my guard down. BIG MISTAKE. And now Im paying for it.

Right when I first met him (online), he was in the process of finding a new job because his old company he worked for (of 7yrs) went out of buisness. It didnt take him long to find a new job. And that was pretty much the time that I've met him in person. So after I met him, we would see each other quite often. And it was great, I made him smile, laugh, and he was making me happy as well. But something about him changed, and I cant quite pin point it.
Another mistake that I've made was having sex with him pretty much everytime we got together, It was not something that I felt he was pressuring me with, but I wanted it as well. And it wasnt like just bang bang, and thats it, it was a close connection. (I know, this was definately the biggest mistake I made)

Ever since his new job he has been working alot, getting promotions, hes an area manager so he has to travel alot. So less and less I got to see him. And the most distant he got. The last time he was actually sweet or cute to me was around new years, and thats because I found out he was coked out. So now I'm starting to think hes either addicted to coke or possibly pills. Or only wants a relationship when hes high on something.

I am so fucking confused and becoming bitter. I have a good personality, a nice body, and a good background. I deserve way more than this shit. I'm a firm believer of karma, but Im seriously about to fill his tires with propane. (lol - well not really, but if I didnt laugh I would be crying)

I feel like he used me for sex, after fucking brain washing me acting like he was a good guy that was looking for a relationship at first. But now everytime I mention anything that deals with any kind of relationship or commitment he seems to want to change the subject or become an asshole.
I dont know what to do, I am starting to loose hope in ever finding somebody right for me. But I know that guys like him should be lined up and shot.

Theres so much more shit that hes done that I cant even begin to explain, its a huge mess and I wouldnt want anybody to go through this kind of shit like I have. All I know is that hes made a huge mistake on passing me up like I'm some kind of whore, hes not going to know what he is missing out on.

I'm sorry that I have to dump all this on you guys, but I really just had to get some off my chest. Normally I would ask you guys what I should do, but Its pretty clear what I have to do. Just get over him. :confused:

Messages In This Thread
Trying to stay strong - by BluDetroit - 05-23-2007, 06:04 PM
Trying to stay strong - by spotysocks - 05-24-2007, 03:55 AM
Trying to stay strong - by BluDetroit - 05-24-2007, 05:11 AM
Trying to stay strong - by Udabar - 05-24-2007, 03:02 PM
Trying to stay strong - by BluDetroit - 05-24-2007, 05:41 PM
Trying to stay strong - by jaybieboy - 06-06-2007, 03:19 PM