Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contra-acceptance
Do you ever get to a stage where you feel almost militant towards heterosexuals over things ?

Insofar as, for example, holding hands ... you walk down the street and you see a boy and a girl holding hands, and nobody bats an eyelid, including you ...

... and for a time you watch and think "that's so sweet - they're in love" ... and then you watch two boys or two girls doing the same and you see the look of DISGUST on some people's faces ...

... it just makes me really :mad: because all the acceptance and tolerance and understanding that WE show towards the great "normal" benchmark out there, and yet we are denied sometimes even the LITTLEST of kindnesses or even the littlest of ignorances towards our own conduct ...

Wisdom tells me that I just have to be patient, understanding and tolerant of those people with such judgmental stances, but there comes a point where I just get more bullish and think no F*CK YOU ALL ... we're not doing ANYTHING that you wouldn't do yourselves ... SOD OFF !! :mad:.

Sorry - for those of you that get the impression I'm on a bit of a Magneto-bent from reading my acceptance thread and now this one, you're not TOO far off the mark - I'm not advocating we overthrow the Government - just getting it off my chest that it really gets under my skin that people have such double-standards.

Those people that cannot reach a point in their minds where they just accept us and let us get on with our lives, or worse those who choose to pick on us for doing what they take for granted, ought to watch out lest they invoke our ... displeasure ... and from there who knows ...

:frown: *sigh* :frown:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Messages In This Thread
Contra-acceptance - by Shadow - 08-07-2008, 10:52 AM
Contra-acceptance - by Smurlos - 08-07-2008, 11:28 AM
Contra-acceptance - by Billington - 08-07-2008, 11:37 PM
Contra-acceptance - by sox-and-the-city - 08-08-2008, 01:46 AM
Contra-acceptance - by Billington - 08-08-2008, 11:00 AM
Contra-acceptance - by marshlander - 08-08-2008, 11:39 AM
Contra-acceptance - by Shadow - 08-11-2008, 10:08 AM