Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all, I need to say things i cannot say in real life
hi all .. i joined this forum like 2 years ago, i didn't enter it since like august last year .. so many things are happened since.
i want summarize the whole story in a short version and i need your opinion.
i have a best friend for like 10 years now we've known each other , at the first year there was nothing gay about us .. but from the second year we started to kiss and eventually slept together and had sex.
we stayed like this until he went to live in the US, and im still in my middle eastern country.
when he traveled i was in complete shock and i think he was too.
so we were talking every single day and we were counting the days to the date he'll come back and we could see each other again .. like literally counting.
we stayed like this for a year and a half, i was having trouble in my school and i was hating my life in my country so i decided to go to the US. it's not easy as it sound .. my parents and my family are totally against it. so i had to do something big if i wanted it to happen. so i got a visa and sold my car without anyone knowing. then i told everybody about the whole thing but of course not about any gayness because i'd be dead as simple as that.
so my excuse was i want to go to him visit and see colleges there to study , after i went through hell with my family i managed to convince them. and i've in in the US for 2 weeks now Smile .
thats not the problem thats a happy story, the problem is me and my "friend" are fighting like everyday and i dont know why! ,, after all i've did .. for this?!
im sorry for this long story >> No one in the world knows about my kind of relationship with my "friend"

Messages In This Thread
Hi all, I need to say things i cannot say in real life - by sam - 03-06-2017, 01:00 AM
Hi all, I need to say things i cannot say in real life - by TwisttheLeaf - 03-06-2017, 06:06 PM
Hi all, I need to say things i cannot say in real life - by deephiance - 03-18-2017, 10:52 AM
Hi all, I need to say things i cannot say in real life - by deephiance - 03-18-2017, 11:14 AM