Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extremely confused, need some advice (be warned, story's a bit long)
Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:When a girl got pushy I suddenly found myself 'pursing' another girl - "Oops, sorry, did I forget to mention I have a thing for Wendy?"

That sounds oddly similar to what's going on here. Around 6 months ago X's then girlfriend got very clingy and pushy, and he started telling other girls he had feelings for them - even while he was still dating this first girl. You could be on to something here, haha!

Well, in that case, besides simply making it clear that being together wouldn't necessarily imply sex, when you were in his similar high school/post-high school state of mind, what would've been the best thing for you to hear?

I know it's important to tell him exactly how I feel about all of this and try to open up to him, but how should I handle the whole situation of him pursuing this other new girl? I feel he wouldn't take well to me saying that where as she's fooling around and not taking things very seriously I've put myself on the line and opened up entirely to him, even if that's the truth....

I'm just still a little unsure about how to open up and tell him that he's really been confusing and hurting me and throw all that emotional stuff at him while still making it feel like a "safe place" for him to open up and figure things out. Should I say that I understand he might be afraid of committing to liking guys or scared of how real things could get, or should I let him come to that himself?

Messages In This Thread
Extremely confused, need some advice (be warned, story's a bit long) - by PFlyers - 09-16-2012, 09:10 PM