Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's be blunt, someone tell me how to get my boyfriend to have sex with me.
I was going to agree with those here, Bowyn for one, who say that any type of sex is still sex whether it's penetrative or not. Mutual masturbation is sex, just lying together cuddled up can be sex, especially if you have a boner. It doesn't have to be penetrative. What we call sex is really the fact of being intimate with someone. It doesn't need to be penetrative.

What I now understand is that you are both wanting to move on to another level which requires a lot of trust (since he's a rather smaller man, and you're well-endowed) and good preparation. I agree with some here that he'd need to work on it either privately or with you, but he may still feel that the backside is "not allowed". We have all been trained since our early childhood to consider our anuses as no-no playing ground.

It will take leaving aside some inhibitions and maybe also being able to fit you inside him, which, for the moment may seem like a real challenge to him.

Does he show signs of wanting to top with you as a bottom? Is that also something that he shies away from? Would you be ready to accomodate him first?

Messages In This Thread
Let's be blunt, someone tell me how to get my boyfriend to have sex with me. - by princealbertofb - 09-29-2012, 07:27 PM