Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's be blunt, someone tell me how to get my boyfriend to have sex with me.
I can really only say two things about your situation:

1. Follow what everyone has been telling you to do. Foreplay (kissing, other stuff, fingering, etc., etc., whatever you like to do.) BEFORE that, though, have him take a shower and finger himself with warm water -- it helps loosen up the muscles. This usually works for me (and the last guy I was with.) And I'm sure you're aware, but lube is king here. Use as much as you need. When he's by himself, have him use a dildo in the shower. It doesn't have to be too long, really -- I'm guessing he's probably getting used to sensation and girth, which even a smaller dildo can help with.

2. He might feel intimidated during sex due to the self-imposed dominance upon him. I'm more submissive in general, but I go with the flow and play off the other guy's body language. Try being really passive and let him lead you along. That might help with that. And remember -- the dom/sub thing is a subjective trait that most guys fall into habit in using. Labels aren't needed. Sex is sex -- it's fun all around. Smile

Messages In This Thread
Let's be blunt, someone tell me how to get my boyfriend to have sex with me. - by BeautifulBlue - 11-13-2012, 09:10 AM