Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He showed me his tests and his is healthy - should I be concerned still?
Well, there are ways that he could have falsified the document, but I highly doubt it. I would not want to go through all the work and risk required to make a falsified document, and you could get into much worse problems with the law. Also, if you think you can trust the guy, then you should be able to trust the results, unless the doctor screwed up the testing. You could ask him to go with you, but if he did a STD check a week ago, I would say that it should be totally fine. You can find HIV and AIDS through blood test, and probably other STDs as well through the same test. Also, you should get yourself tested as well. As long as both of you don't have any sexual diseases, you can bare all you want. You can't catch a cold from someone who does have it. Just do go for regular check ups in case if both you got HIV from workplace accidents like leaving a deep cut and working in really dirty places.

Messages In This Thread
He showed me his tests and his is healthy - should I be concerned still? - by Waylon777 - 11-07-2013, 07:11 AM