Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HIV Infected Student Filmed Unprotected Sex w/ 31 People.
princealbertofb Wrote:As one of my brother's friends put it recently : ''How come we haven't eradicated this disease in the thirty years that it's been going around?'', or at least "minimised its impact"? Surely it can't all be put down to people who are deliberately spreading it? Ignorance and misinformation continues to be key here... so sexual hygiene still needs to be taught. Informed people are likely to make better choices, even if they end up making the wrong choice.

Hello,
As a HIV+ user on this forum from time to time PA i can answer this for ya as ive already asked this to the professionals. The reason why it hasnt been totally eradicated is because inside us our immune system is made up of a variety of things and the key aspect that HIV attacks is the blood cells known as CD4. Now upon infection a virus will go upto a blood cell and attach itself to the outer before the blood cell thinks "hang on what you doing out there? You should be here" so it allows itself to become infected by the virus and the virus mutates from within the cell creating more. Upon doing this in effect what is happenning is inside there are loads and loads of factories being opened up and more and more virus' are being developed from within the coding of a blood cell count. Now the problem is...

There is approximately 26 or so different strains of HIV all creating different aspects and levels of infection depending upon the host body which it infects through certain methods and as time goes on the immune system starts to drop and starts to weaken the body however... over the past year since i found out my cd4 count went from 750 (negative persons reading) to 748 upon newly diagnosis of the virus. Once the virus started to take affect i had a blood reading three months later and my immune system had shot up to 798 which ment my body recognised the fact that this virus was inside and it was time to try to fight however the more blood cells it created the more factories that could be opened. When my six months since diagnosis were up i went for a blood test and discovered my immune system had dropped to 721 and my virial load had shot to 103,000 up from around 8,000. This in effect didnt cause any real concern as i was focused on my cd4 count however at my last one my CD4 count had plummetted to 580 and a virus load of 330,000.

More and more factories were opening up inside me and more and more workers were going about their day trying to cripple my body. Now the reason why they cant eradicate HIV is because part of our immune system lays dormant for 20,30,40,50, entire life and inside these cells there is a virus waiting patiently for our body to just allow it to copy itself.. I asked why the medication doesnt work and they said to break it down into a simple solutional section

The tablet im on is a 3 in 1 anti viral combination which contains three powerful drugs known as Atripla, Truvada and Efavirenz. Combination in Mg is about 1,500- 2,000 a day and what this is is the Atripla represents Lord Sugar and the other two are his business Aides and what this does is it goes into the blood stream after being dissolved in the stomach and begins to place a protective coat around the blood cells in effect shutting down the factories and helping the body rebuild itself by also evicting out the workers and sending them on their way. Now the workers are going to be frantically trying to decode the system of the drug trying to find a way to evolve and where the drug resistance is so strong providing that its taken on time every night eventually the virus becomes whats known as a "retarded virus" as scientists have discovered.

What happens is the virus shall go upto another virus and because it cannot replicate itself with a cell it will attach to a virus and replicate itself with another virus therefore the effect it has is the same as a Brother and Sister having sexual relations and the gene being so strong it produces a child that has serious issues. As the viral load falls this doesnt stop the body from being rid of the virus as there are still loads and loads of sleeping particles in your body which contain the virus and cannot evict it until the immune system is ready to wake these parts of your body up.

Therefore the immune system then produces new blood cells which are protected by the medication andprevent the virus from making a super virus.. If medication is missed by a big gap then it decodes the medication and renders this in effect useless and therefore the immune system starts to plummet again until such time the hosts body is changed of different combination.

I have to not eat between 20.30 and 00.30 every day because if i do i could suffer bad side effects to these medications and trust me ive put it to the test and endured horrorific mass murder/suicide nightmares.

I know i dont post much on here nowadays but with my life long commitment i havent forgotten this forum just most of the time im too spaced and out of my box or the world is spinning at a million miles an hour and i have a drunken sensation or i get completely knocked out and wake feeling sick as a result of these medication tablets...

So until they can find a way of waking the immune system up fully and blasting every single virus out of the human body we wont have a cure anytime soon..

On a final note PA did you know HIV and AIDS does not kill you?? It simply allows the gates to be open for other sources such as Cancer, phemonia, common colds to be let in and its through these that the host could die.

Kindest regards
#
Aunty zeon xx

Messages In This Thread
HIV Infected Student Filmed Unprotected Sex w/ 31 People. - by justbry87 - 01-24-2014, 02:45 AM
HIV Infected Student Filmed Unprotected Sex w/ 31 People. - by southbiochem - 01-24-2014, 02:49 AM
HIV Infected Student Filmed Unprotected Sex w/ 31 People. - by justbry87 - 01-24-2014, 02:55 AM
HIV Infected Student Filmed Unprotected Sex w/ 31 People. - by justbry87 - 01-24-2014, 03:44 AM
HIV Infected Student Filmed Unprotected Sex w/ 31 People. - by mbennet35 - 01-26-2014, 04:55 AM
HIV Infected Student Filmed Unprotected Sex w/ 31 People. - by Bowyn Aerrow - 01-26-2014, 03:31 PM
HIV Infected Student Filmed Unprotected Sex w/ 31 People. - by nfisher1226 - 01-26-2014, 04:12 PM
HIV Infected Student Filmed Unprotected Sex w/ 31 People. - by princealbertofb - 01-26-2014, 04:19 PM
HIV Infected Student Filmed Unprotected Sex w/ 31 People. - by Woollyhats - 01-26-2014, 07:11 PM
HIV Infected Student Filmed Unprotected Sex w/ 31 People. - by Arkansota - 01-26-2014, 07:17 PM
HIV Infected Student Filmed Unprotected Sex w/ 31 People. - by southbiochem - 01-26-2014, 09:13 PM
HIV Infected Student Filmed Unprotected Sex w/ 31 People. - by justbry87 - 01-29-2014, 07:58 PM
HIV Infected Student Filmed Unprotected Sex w/ 31 People. - by zeon - 02-08-2014, 12:17 AM
HIV Infected Student Filmed Unprotected Sex w/ 31 People. - by PurpleHusky - 02-08-2014, 05:06 AM
HIV Infected Student Filmed Unprotected Sex w/ 31 People. - by Woollyhats - 02-08-2014, 06:52 AM
HIV Infected Student Filmed Unprotected Sex w/ 31 People. - by ZipZapZop - 02-09-2014, 07:30 PM
HIV Infected Student Filmed Unprotected Sex w/ 31 People. - by southbiochem - 02-09-2014, 08:44 PM
HIV Infected Student Filmed Unprotected Sex w/ 31 People. - by MisterTinkles - 02-13-2014, 04:26 AM
HIV Infected Student Filmed Unprotected Sex w/ 31 People. - by MisterTinkles - 02-13-2014, 04:30 AM
HIV Infected Student Filmed Unprotected Sex w/ 31 People. - by southbiochem - 02-13-2014, 04:39 AM
HIV Infected Student Filmed Unprotected Sex w/ 31 People. - by princealbertofb - 02-13-2014, 06:01 PM