Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On the bright side there are potentials here....
[COLOR="Blue"]I don't do funerals really, cause I'm just too emotional, I might flip a casket or something and gurl ain't no fuckin body, dead or alive, got time for that crazy shit >,>

But I would do it big gurl. I'm not one for mopey sad, woe-is-me bull shit.

I may be young still, but I know when I die, I want every one to be happy and like twerkin on top of my casket and all that good stuff.

I'll haunt sad, crying bitches :I

Try like a nice Dark Blue suit with a Bright pink bow-tie(just cause I find bow-ties on guys kinda hawt) and a pink pocket cloth to dab your face with like a rich bitch and have the time of your life.

Don't let this make you feel some way bowyn boo, seriously. It might be easy for some young wipper-snapper(is that what Americans say?) to say this to you, but you're not old. You're never old till you're too old to be young and as long as you're young at heart, you'll never be old.

True you're body may not be the young little spruce it used to be, but so long as you're roots are strong, you'll never topple over.

I'd hug ya if I could Bowyn... don't wanna break ya back tho :p

Kidding Mister Elf Coffee

But yeah, I wanna see some pics of you celebrating not only the life of another but yours to come and will be.

Kisses bitch :hugs-and-kisses-smi[/COLOR]

Messages In This Thread
On the bright side there are potentials here.... - by Bowyn Aerrow - 02-26-2014, 02:09 AM
On the bright side there are potentials here.... - by southbiochem - 02-26-2014, 02:15 AM
On the bright side there are potentials here.... - by Lycanthropist - 02-26-2014, 03:22 AM
On the bright side there are potentials here.... - by Bowyn Aerrow - 02-26-2014, 03:23 AM
On the bright side there are potentials here.... - by Bowyn Aerrow - 02-26-2014, 03:26 AM
On the bright side there are potentials here.... - by Lycanthropist - 02-26-2014, 03:36 AM
On the bright side there are potentials here.... - by Sylph - 02-26-2014, 03:58 AM
On the bright side there are potentials here.... - by MisterTinkles - 02-26-2014, 04:30 AM
On the bright side there are potentials here.... - by Woollyhats - 02-26-2014, 02:54 PM