Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sarah Palin claims "I don't judge people on their sexuality but gay is a choice!"
... and going back to the original post on this thread, THAT annoys me as well !! Lol2 - I'm turning into a RIGHT old Battleaxe aren't I !?!

How can some (presumably reasonably) rich, white, heterosexual female PRESUME to point her finger at an entire slice of society and say "These people ... yep, these people right here ? They CHOOSE to be that way".

Where does she get off saying that !?! Anybody with an OUNCE of common sense knows that you don't "choose" your sexuality - you "choose" how you deal with it, how you express it, that sort of thing ...

FORTUNATELY I think most people appreciate that no politician (certainly none that I have ever come across in my time) ought to be considered an authority on ANYTHING other than careful word play and having a KEEN sense of picking up on which way the wind is blowing ... and for people to come out with BULLCR@P like this simply reinforces that notion ...

... and what's with the whole cure thing as well ??? We've discussed this at length elsewhere on the boards, and the general view (which I subscribe to) is that any attempt to "cure" homosexuality is likely to result in IRREPARABLE damage to the poor subject, as it ISN'T a disease, NOR a choice - it's hard-coded into who we are.

Honestly these people make me so MAD !!!!!!!! :mad:. The ARROGANCE that they display ... and to think that these MUPPETS are ultimately responsible for decisions that affect the day-to-day lives of our American friends makes me WELL hacked off :mad: :mad: :mad:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Messages In This Thread
Sarah Palin claims "I don't judge people on their sexuality but gay is a choice!" - by Shadow - 10-08-2008, 11:43 AM