Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am straight but I had an amazing GAY experience on ECSTASY. I am confused now...
IloveBJ Wrote:....So here is my question. What is going on with me? All my life I was 100% straight. I had 2 encounters with guys but that didn’t turn me gay. After I met this guy I started to feel more passionate about having sex with him than with girls. I don’t know what’s next. I am afraid I might stop liking girls. What do you think? Is it because of E or something else? Did something similar happen to you?

I don’t know why I enjoy sucking cock so much. Suddenly it became my passion even I never tried it since 2 years ago. I have a feeling that I could suck a cock every night. I don’t know what I am gonna do about this one day when I get married with a girl (I hope) Smile

Ok, first of all, you need to try and understand that "straight" (heterosexual) "gay" (homosexual) "bi" (something that is neither heterosexual nor homosexual, a bit of both but not exactly)... ALL these terms are social concepts. Try to understand that.

Human sexuality is COMPLEX. And everyone is different.

For example, there ARE straight men who have sex with other men (straight, gay, bi, w/e). Some will say, well, but if they had sex with another man they are NOT straight.

Well, perhaps. But the point is there are men who feel themselves to be straight who get off having sex with other men. They identify in their own minds as straight (not gay or bi) and they do things with other men that are sexual. BUT this activity doesn't change their sexual "preference".

THIS IS A LINK to an interview with Jane Ward, an associate professor of women’s studies at the University of California, Riverside, author of the book, Not Gay: Sex Between Straight White Men. I think you may find it very interesting.

Although we can generalize about sexual preferences and create these social concepts, these labels, the reality is human sexuality is fluid. Believe it or not, you CAN be a straight (heterosexual) man who enjoys sucking cock. (I personally know one straight man who enjoys being fucked in the ass, either by a guy, or by a woman with a strap on or dildo. He does NOT identify as "bisexual". In fact, he is married with two children and happily so.)

Bottom line, don't get too caught up in LABELS. Labels are labels. That's all they are.

[Image: MagrittePipe.jpg]

The NAME of a thing is NOT the THING named.

Understand?

You are an individual human being. You have discovered something about yourself you didn't know before. You can "label" yourself however you want... whatever feels most TRUE to you. Or you can choose to not label yourself at all. AND, moreover, this labeling (or lack there of) may change through time... as you get older you may discover more new things about yourself.

I will strongly advise you, however, to be very very careful with drugs -- especially in a sexual context. Drugs such as X do affect our perceptions. They can also lead us to make decisions and do things we regret later on. Don't get me wrong, I've done plenty of 'party' drugs in my lifetime. So I'm not being prudish. Then again, think of it as the voice of reason and experience. Be prudent. Take care of yourself. Your physical, mental and emotional health. It is your responsibility. If you feel yourself becoming 'dependent' on drugs (any drug, including alcohol) to "have a good time"... I strongly advise backing off. If drug use gets out of control it can ruin your life.

Messages In This Thread
I am straight but I had an amazing GAY experience on ECSTASY. I am confused now... - by MikeW - 03-08-2016, 09:25 PM