Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am straight but I had an amazing GAY experience on ECSTASY. I am confused now...
You are clearly (in my eyes) a bisexual man who's been supressing his taste for men, which pops up when your less inhibited (i.e. packed with drugs).

You wouldn't have had those encounters with men before if you were in fact 100% straight.

You shouldn't worry too much. Sexuality is a fluid thing sometimes, and labels are nor for everyone.

Go and be with whomever you like. You like men only in a certain way and women in another? That's fine. Emotional/Sexual attraction CAN be separated items.

Confusion, being overwhelmed, is understandable when noticing something about yourself that you hand't before. Don't worry, that's normal.

IloveBJ Wrote:I don’t know what I am gonna do about this one day when I get married with a girl (I hope) Smile

You will do nothing.

If you're married you're expected to be faithful. It doesn't have anything to do with being gay, straight, bi, etc.

What I get from all of this, however, is that you are (or were) not ok with the idea of liking men. That's normal, but the sooner you fully embrace it the greater a favor you'll be doing to yourself.

Who knows. Maybe you'll be married to a nice guy one day. Or at least be able to be with them without drugs as a factor.

Don't run away from what you feel.

The place where you are is probably one of the best ones in the world to be of any sexuality (not everyone gets that luxury), so if you're noticing that you like different things, go for it!

You can be with a girl, guy, whomever (and in any kind of way) makes you feel good! Smile
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Messages In This Thread
I am straight but I had an amazing GAY experience on ECSTASY. I am confused now... - by Insertnamehere - 03-09-2016, 02:03 AM