Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreams of ex every night?? Is there a hidden Meaning?
I went to visit my ex, coz of his sisters marriage. But when i came back to my home, something is changed.
So here is the thing, i am having dreams on almost daily basis for the last month, i am remembering him when i see every small thing tht he left in our house, and missing so many things, missing the good old memories. Like when i see some of his clothes which is still with me, or other stuff tht he left, and the gifts that he gave me, and becoz of this he is in my mind 24/7.....

But here is a catch, we had a break up 6 months ago, and after a month i moved on..... There was no drama or the sad period, i was disappointed just tht... And i like to think of my self as emotionally very strong...
But this things which should have happened immediately after the break up, are happening now... And its making me confused. And these dreams are so different all the time, some are so Beautiful with him in there, some are sad and some are just erotic.....

But one more weird thing which i should mention here, after some time from my break up, i started dating another wonderful human being, and he loves me alot, and he will be going to stay with me from the next month.... Its a long distance relationship ryt nw but after a month we would be loving together... Thts what the plan is, and we are serious abt it.

But this dreams are making me more confused, it is only happening after i went to visit my ex, and i have a nice future relationship in front of me, but this dreams are making me question my decision....

Did something like this happen to u? Does it mean that i am not over my ex, and becoz of tht shouldnt make my current bf life more complex?? Coz moving to other city for someone is a big decision... And why now, after all this time... Why now whn i thought i will be alone no more... A part of me still love my ex( who doesnt love his first love duh haha) but..... This dreams are making things messy for me. What should i do, whats the best thing that i can do which is best for everyone?
Or should u just go with the flow.... And see how things go??

Messages In This Thread
Dreams of ex every night?? Is there a hidden Meaning? - by zaleemzamana - 06-04-2016, 10:00 AM
Dreams of ex every night?? Is there a hidden Meaning? - by IndividuellaUni - 06-04-2016, 06:22 PM
Dreams of ex every night?? Is there a hidden Meaning? - by zaleemzamana - 06-05-2016, 08:12 AM
Dreams of ex every night?? Is there a hidden Meaning? - by zaleemzamana - 06-05-2016, 08:16 AM
Dreams of ex every night?? Is there a hidden Meaning? - by zaleemzamana - 06-07-2016, 08:30 AM
Dreams of ex every night?? Is there a hidden Meaning? - by zaleemzamana - 06-15-2016, 07:26 AM
Dreams of ex every night?? Is there a hidden Meaning? - by knickerbuck - 06-15-2016, 08:09 AM