Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am frustrated with me and my boyfriend´s sex. And it´s making me feel bad
I am so happy I found this site! I think you all have a lot of valid points!

I guess it also come with a statement from him. We started dating, and he wasn't into oral sex, at all, but as time progressed, he seemed to be more into it, and I though, well great, we are moving places. Then a couple of weeks ago, the subject came up, and he said "Mah its kinda just like work", and that for some reason hurt my feelings, I felt like I made him do stuff he really didnt want to do. He has since taking it back and then said it again in other words. So! Not making him do something that was only pleasure for me, and obviously work for him, my idea was, to try some other stuff, that could be a genuine interest for him, and less of working environment experience for him. Since there is not as of yet. I started feeling a bit... Frustrated

I definitely need to keep communication open. Being out and proud for 5 months is not a lot of time, and i need to give it some more time, I guess I am just afraid that he would never like it. I will keep on giving him the validation and let him know that he is worth my time and effort. Because I really feel like he is!

I couldn't stop laughing at the "... you lost your virginity centuries before he did..." because I actually lost it the the last millennia... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I just want to make it clear. I´m not trying in anyway to "throw him into the deep end of the pool"
Just a little head. I would still consider that pretty vanilla. But I think (as i already said) I´m afraid that this might be it, and that there is nothing else. But you are all right, I definitely need to work on my patience.

Messages In This Thread
I am frustrated with me and my boyfriend´s sex. And it´s making me feel bad - by Jospy - 06-23-2016, 02:05 AM