Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Differences in guys: Who's supposed to make the first step?
Justaguy Wrote:I agree with you there, people have different preferences which make them see attractiveness as different things. Some people always seem to think they're not that good looking, I'm kinda one of them - on the rare occassion someone compliments me and calls me handsome I can't help but feel suspiscious, like they're taking pity on me, when I know I should just thank them, take the compliment and run! Smile

No matter how attractive your 'model' guy is if he feels the same way about himself and if the 'average' guy is confident in his looks then the 'average' guy will probably have to initiate contact.

I have have found that many guys are very insecure about their looks and it seems that guys who are very much attractive are equally or more so insecure. So it is a gray area, it's hard to say who will or who should make the first move, whether it be a first kiss. I guess there's really no single right or wrong answer here. Which is kind of why I feel that it should just feel right and it's really a matter of what you justify as being right whether it is the dominant guy, the cuter guy (mind you beauty is subjective no matter what you think you look like), the rich guy or the poor guy. If you feel alright about it go for it, I don't think there are any rules unless there is something customary about holding hands lol
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Messages In This Thread
Differences in guys: Who's supposed to make the first step? - by TwisttheLeaf - 09-12-2016, 11:17 AM
Differences in guys: Who's supposed to make the first step? - by InbetweenDreams - 09-12-2016, 01:48 PM
Differences in guys: Who's supposed to make the first step? - by TwisttheLeaf - 09-12-2016, 06:47 PM
Differences in guys: Who's supposed to make the first step? - by TwisttheLeaf - 09-12-2016, 09:20 PM