Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all, I need to say things i cannot say in real life
ok thanks for replying, i posted a thread like a year ago or so about my relationship with him but ill tell you now its ok.
i've know this guy since i was 13 , now im 21 so for 8 years, he was in the same school with me and in the same school bus and in the same neighborhood, i started talking to him like any friend i newly know.
but the turning point was that after a year after i knew him i went to visit my family in another city, our relationship wasn't strong at that moment but we were chating on the MSN messenger at the time .. and he told me that he was so sad that i left for the summer and he actually cried about it ,i was shocked that he responded that way about me leaving so i gave him extra attention and we began to talk a lot like when we sleep we talk when we wake up at every time we speak on the MSN or phone calls, when i came back to my city i saw him he was at my place in my room and we were like talking and playing and stuff, and we just kissed each other .. and i sill remember it because it was like the best moment ever i still do love him very much, we started kissing when we have the chance and things escalated and we step after step we started to sleep together and waiting for a chance of an empty house so we could do it. we used to tell each other i love u and stuff but things changed a little when we grew up, i think he started realizing that what we are doing is condemned from our culture and environment so he was a bit scared .. im telling you this because the person who knows him the most .. and i had my problems about this that he's beginning to change his way so i confronted him and told him i love you for real, like real love and he told me he loves me too the same way i do .. but his behavior is not showing it clearly.... we argued a lot , i think its a normal thing to argue but a sure thing is we love each other for real, so the turning point was when he had to leave to the US to go study there and he's a US citizen its a better place for him .. i took it hard, very hard it was the most thing i cried about in my life the moment i let him go at the airport was the most difficult moment ever, i thought i can adapt without him and he told me that we will still talk everyday and we wont ever forget what we had here ,, and it was true we talked everyday for a year and a half .. everyday hours between us, eventually it affected me like hell and i just couldnt live there without him so i did what i did to get to him and i did but now that we actually live together, i dont know i think he's trying to escape from our relationship at the same time he still loves me so its creating problems , if u have any specific question ill gladly answer , and my country isn't included in the travel ban

Messages In This Thread
Hi all, I need to say things i cannot say in real life - by sam - 03-06-2017, 06:59 AM
Hi all, I need to say things i cannot say in real life - by TwisttheLeaf - 03-06-2017, 06:06 PM
Hi all, I need to say things i cannot say in real life - by deephiance - 03-18-2017, 10:52 AM
Hi all, I need to say things i cannot say in real life - by deephiance - 03-18-2017, 11:14 AM