Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grief is bothering/affecting me?
(07-13-2021, 06:40 PM)calgor Wrote: Please accept my condolences on your loss.
The first thing that occurs to me is that the last year has been a terrible time for anyone trying to deal with a loss. The forced isolation has likely prevented you from doing many of the things you might have done in normal times. As a result you've probably been more alone with your thoughts than is healthy while dealing with the grief process. Something that occurs to me would be to seek out group therapy where you can talk with others who have dealt with similar issues. Perhaps contact a hospital or mental health agency for a referral to an appropriate group. Hopefully by now things have opened up to the point where this would be available.

Thank you @calgor

Yes, you are right. My sister passed away during the time when there were restrictions due to the pandemic. It was a really difficult period for me and my family to cope with the loss.

Like you have mentioned, I think it will be better if I go for grief counselling with a therapist.
[-] The following 1 member Likes soulfulriver's post:
  • calgor

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grief is bothering/affecting me? - by calgor - 07-13-2021, 06:40 PM
RE: Grief is bothering/affecting me? - by soulfulriver - 07-17-2021, 07:12 AM
RE: Grief is bothering/affecting me? - by calgor - 07-17-2021, 05:40 PM